CS ✩

"What if someone sees us?"

The night air wrapped around us, and I couldn't resist the urge to playfully tease Carlos. We had just left our friend's house, where we had enjoyed a delicious dinner and lively conversation. Now, with the road stretching out before us, the dim glow of the dashboard lighting his features, I felt a mischievous impulse take hold.

Leaning back into my seat, I let my fingers dance along the edge of Carlos's thigh, tracing circles over the fabric of his jeans. His grip on the steering wheel tightened ever so slightly, and I couldn't help but smirk. I knew I was pushing his buttons, but the thrill of it all was too enticing to resist.

"You know, babe," I murmured, my voice low and sultry, "I can't stop thinking about how handsome you looked tonight."

Carlos shot me a sideways glance, a hint of amusement flickering in his eyes. "Is that so?" he replied, his tone tinged with skepticism.

I nodded, inching closer until our arms brushed against each other. "Mm-hmm," I hummed, trailing my fingers higher up his thigh. "You always clean up so nicely."

A soft chuckle escaped him, and he shook his head, though the corners of his lips twitched upwards. "You're incorrigible, you know that?"

I grinned, basking in the warmth of his laughter. "Guilty as charged."

But I wasn't done yet. Not even close.

With a playful glint in my eye, I leaned in even closer, my lips hovering just inches from his ear. "You know what else I can't stop thinking about?" I whispered, my breath hot against his skin.

Carlos swallowed hard, his Adam's apple bobbing visibly. "What's that?" he managed, his voice a mere whisper.

Leaning back slightly, I trailed my fingertips along the inside of his thigh, relishing in the way his muscles tensed beneath my touch. "How much I want you," I murmured, my voice low and husky. "Right here, right now."

A sharp intake of breath filled the air, and I felt a surge of satisfaction at the effect my words were having on him. But instead of giving in to his desires, Carlos let out a soft groan, his grip on the steering wheel tightening even further.

"Come on, babe," he protested weakly, though the desire in his eyes betrayed his words. "You know we can't...not while I'm driving," His resolve weakening with each passing second. "You're playing with fire."

I grinned, my fingers inching higher along his thigh. "I like it hot, Carlos. Don't you?"

My heart raced as Carlos pulled the car to a stop on the deserted roadside, his eyes dark with desire. I watched, wide-eyed and breathless, as he reclined his seat back, his expression filled with an intensity I'd never seen before. This wasn't like him; Carlos was always so private about these things. But here he was, bold and unapologetic, and I found myself both thrilled and slightly startled by his sudden change in demeanor.

"We're really going to fuck here?" I stammered, my voice betraying a mix of excitement and nervousness. "What if someone sees us?"

Carlos smirked, his gaze locking with mine as he reached for me, pulling me close until our bodies were pressed together in the confined space of the car. "Isn't that what you want?"

I swallowed hard, feeling a rush of heat spreading through me at his words. He was right; I had always been drawn to the thrill of the unknown, the forbidden. And now, with Carlos by my side, I felt invincible.

"But what if..." I started, my protests fading into a soft moan as Carlos's lips found mine, his hands wandering over my body with a hunger that left me trembling with anticipation.