Trust me, please!

Heesung makes his way home with the biggest grin on his face- with every second of tonight in his mind. He just couldn't stop thinking about how much fun he had- it's been a while since he did and it's all thanks to his friend formerly known as his fake girlfriend, Y/n.

He steps into the dorm, a few minutes after 2pm all ready for bed- exhausted from his very busy valentines night but the sudden yelling from the kitchen only grasps his attention.

"You can't tell Jay- he's going to go crazy!" He hears Jake's voice first. His left eyebrow is arches at that, making his way into the kitchen.

He freezes at the sight of Sunghoon, surprised to see him after how he stormed out when he learnt about Jay's relationship with Kazuha.

"Can't tell Jay what?" Heeseung picks at the statement from earlier. His attention fully given to the two before him.

Jake chimes in, trying to take hold of the situation and not have it blown out of proportion but Sunghoon didn't want that.

Sunghoon wanted to share his side of the story. He was ready to tell the guys why he reacted the way he did and luckily, Heeseung was ready to listen. So as soon as Jake said "It's nothing, hyung." Heeseung's attention is no longer on him.

Heeseung looks over at Sunghoon, repeating his question with authority in his voice- reminding the two before him that he was the eldest.

"Tell Jay what?" He grits.

Sunghoon didn't need to be told twice as he was already on the edge of his seat, waiting to share his side of the story.

"Tell Jay to leave Kazuha. She doesn't love Jay! She's not who she seems to be." Heeseung's eyebrows furrow at his words, anger clear on his face as Jake heaves a sigh.

"Heeseung really shouldn't be the one to-" Jake doesn't get a chance to finish as Heeseung questions "What do you mean by that?"

His tone is clearly laced with anger, Sunghoon couldn't figure out why though as he was completely clueless about Heeseung's feelings for Kazuha.

As if on time, the others enter the kitchen, the smiles on their faces falter when sensing the atmosphere. Sunghoon doesn't waste a second as he looks over in Jay's direction "Jay, you have to leave Kazuha. She's not who she claims she is- trust me on this!"

This time, his tone is a little louder as Heeseung retorts "Why should we trust you now? You stormed out weeks ago- not caring about what would happen to our group and now you walk right back in- spewing bullshit about Kazuha! Why should we trust you over her?!"

Sunghoon is taken aback by his older brother's tone. A desperate look on his face as he makes his way closer to Jay "Trust me, please!" Tears settle at the brim of his eyes as he grips Jay's collar, begging him for his trust.

Jungwon stands frozen with tears in his eyes beside Sunoo who was already bawling at the scene. Ni-Ki's chest was heaving heavily under his tee- not knowing what to do.

Jay struggles to loosen Sunghoon's grip from his collar as he avoids all possible eye contact with the man who falls to his knees before him.

Jungwon felt powerless. He didn't know what to do as the leader, he had no clue what was happening and in this moment, he prayed for their manager's help.

Sunghoon looks down noticing the way his tear drops slips from his eyes, hitting the floorboards beneath him. Closing his eyes for a few seconds, he wipes lamely over his eyes as he tries to stop himself from crying.

Sunoo and Jake slumps to their knees, latching onto Sunghoon for two completely different reasons. Sunoo hated not having Sunghoon around- he hopes to some extent that this would make Sunghoon stay this time.

While Jake on the other hand knew why Sunghoon was reacting the way he did. Jake knew the whole truth but it definitely wasn't his story to tell.

Sunghoon sniffles, shaking the two younger boys off of him as he stands to his feet and without another word, Sunghoon makes his way out of the kitchen and straight out of the dormitory.

Most of the members are in shock, not wanting to move a single muscle. Ni-ki tried his best to comfort both Jake and Sunoo who were bawling their eyes out on the floor while Jungwon reaches for his cellular phone. "Manager-nim, can you please come over."

The leader was partially scared to deal with the situation before him. He had no other choice. Heeseung let Sunghoon words ring in his ear a few times as he whispers "Kazuha doesn't love Jay?"

Jay stumbles a bit after hearing Heeseung's words. Jay couldn't quite figure out why Heeseung had gotten so worked up over hearing his girlfriend's name being slandered. Jay was eager to find out why though- unfortunately for him, Heeseung doesn't waste another second as turns on his heels, storming out of the kitchen and straight out the dormitory- just like Sunghoon.

Heeseung is eager to find out what Sunghoon meant. He wanted the truth but he knew it would be impossible to find Sunghoon in this moment so he settles for the second best thing around- the love of his life, Kazuha.

Heeseung makes a stop on the way, trying to contain his anger before approaching the woman and when it didn't work, he settles for two cold bottles of Soju.

With how fast it went down by the time Heeseung was ready to leave the shop, Heeseung was swaying from side to side.

On the bright side, his anger was gone. He couldn't quite figure out what he was doing in front of Y/n's bedroom window but the man simply shrugs as he slides the glass upwards.

"D-does sh-she noT car-care if sOmeone b-breaks in?!" Heeseung slurs, leaning over to take a peek inside his friend's room.

Pushing the curtains aside, Heeseung smiles as he leans a little too far, causing him to tumble straight over the window sill and into Y/n's room.

Heeseung comes to a sitting position, rubbing at his head as his eyes go in search of his friend. To his surprise, Y/n walks into the room slowly with the very same heart shaped box of chocolates in her hands.

"Please don't be a criminal." She squeaks.

The woman's eyes are wide as she reaches out, switching her bedroom lights on as she holds the box of chocolates out as if it was some form of weapon.

Her weapon hits the floorboards when her eyes comes in contact with her friend, formerly known as her fake boyfriend who stayed seated with a huge grin on his face.

"I missed you." Is all he says before the woman rushes over to his side with a look of concern claiming her face.

"What? What are you doing here?! Why did you sneak through my window?!" Y/n voice becomes a background noise as she stands in front of him, trying to help him up.

Heeseung looks up at the woman momentarily, reaching for her wrist, he yanks her down with him- the towel wrapped around her barely holding on at this point.

Heeseung buries his head into the woman's neck, his words causing her to freeze "I really missed you. Like a lot!"

He reaches out, grabbing her hands as he leans in, leaving sloppy kiss on her neck. "Heeseung-no, we can't do this." Her voice is nothing more than a whisper.

He leans in, covering her lips with his and at that, her eyes are wide as she turn her head away, allowing his face to fall in the crook of her neck.

"You're drunk, Heeseung. We can't do this." At her words, the man clicks his tongue against the surface of his teeth as he pulls the woman closer, hugging her tightly in his embrace as he lets out "I really really missed you."