Tasted

Heeseung's eyes are wide as they land on their manager. The shouting has him biting down on his bottom lips as he tries not to walk into the very memory he was trying to avoid.

That night.

Heeseung still couldn't shake the thought of Y/n and her words from that night and to make matters worse, there's now a video of them circulating.

Heeseung recalls having her with him in the car, kissing her for what seemed like forever. He recalls her outburst, he recalls her confession. He recalls everything and with his heart in his hand, he heaves a heavy sigh. Heeseung couldn't help but to think about her.

As soon as they made it to the hotel, a meeting was called. Heeseung stayed seated as the guys look over at him, their manager shaking in his boots as Heeseung parts his lips to speak.

"I kissed her." He confesses, Jake throws his hands up in the air as he lets out "Finally! We're getting somewhere!" Their manager only glares at him as he takes his seat.

"She confessed to having feelings for me-" Jake cuts him in for a second time, a huge grin on his face as he lets out "Don't be so modest! She said that she loves you!"

Jungwon bites down on his bottom lip, trying to hide his smile, taking a look at the video before him as he clicks on the comment section.

"This person must've been following you guys for while." Jungwon speaks, moving closer to the guys.

"There's a bunch of articles about you and Y/n but fans only assumed that Y/n was your friend until well- until you guys decided to take it up a notch." Jungwon was grinning because of his own words.

"Yeah, this person basically followed you guys everywhere. There's pictures from a bowling alley, the park, lots of fast food outlet, heck, even the university she attends." Heeseung's eyes jump at that.

"Surprisingly, there's way more comments rooting for you guys than the one that are hating." Heeseung tilts his head, listening to Sunghoon as he continues "Have you checked in with Y/n? See if she's doing okay at home?"

Heeseung closes his eyes for a few seconds, wincing at the thought of talking to the girl that didn't leave his mind as he shakes his head.

"I didn't-" The loud gasps had him sinking into his seat as their manager lets out "Let's just work hard today! I have no choice but to report this to higher management."

Jungwon nods in agreement as the manager continues "I'm sure they're going to call for a meeting with not only you guys but with Y/n and whatever they choose to do from there- it'll be out of our control."

Heeseung gulps at the mention of Y/n's name. He didn't know what to do or how to react at the news. He thought that he had hurt her too much and would hate for her to face something else again because of him.

Before the conversation could've gotten further, another staff enters the room- informing them that the cars were outside waiting to take them to the venue for soundcheck.

Heeseung grabs his phone on the way out as soon and as he is seated in the car, he takes a look at all the notifications on his screen. His heart beating faster with every second as he looks at the several missed calls from Kazuha.

He runs a hand through his hair as Y/n crosses his mind once again. No mather how hard he tried, he still couldn't shake the thought of her from his mind. And part of him- actually didn't want to.

A smile on his face as his finger hovers over Y/n's name. He scrolls through their conversation, smiling to himself like an idiot. His tongue jots out, wetting his lips as a voice beside him brings him back to reality.

"Why are you hesitating? Just message her already." Sunghoon speaks, a smile on his face as he looks over at Heeseung.

Heeseung locks his phone immediately, turning to face the younger, he heaves a sigh. "It's not that easy." He mumbles under his breath.

Sunghoon doesn't spare him a chance to respond as he retorts "It could be." Heeseung looks out the window, taking in Sunghoon's words as he lets out "She told me that she loves me even after I've treated her so-" Heeseung couldn't bring himself to complete his sentence.

Sunghoon places a hand on his shoulder as he lets out "I've never actually met her but I'm sure her feelings are genuine. This is the part where you ask yourself- do you see her as a friend or maybe more?"

"I- dont" Heeseung struggles to answer Sunghoon question as he continues "Or do you see yourself with Kazuha? The woman you claim to have feelings for?"

Heeseung felt conflicted. Kazuha never said anything at all about her feelings for him- if she had any to begin with that is. Yet he couldn't just push aside his feelings like they were never there.

Heeseung didn't know no what to do. On one hand, Heeseung's happiness always relied on seeing a smile from Kazuha. Heeseung recalls seeing her for the first time. He couldn't tell why but he was drawn to her.

He recalls confessing to her only for her to turn him down- that didn't stop him from trying for three years. Little did he know, she was already falling for his bandmate, Jay.

When they started dating and decided to become public- with the members, Heeseung felt as if his heart was torn out of his chest by her bare hands. He recalls the sleepless night and the endless crying. It's one thing to love but another thing to be loved by someone else who doesn't reciprocate those feelings.

But since Y/n confession, Heeseung just couldn't stop thinking about his friend. His mind was filled with every single detail of her.

From the way her eyes closes when she smiles from ear to ear to even how tiny her hand size is compared to his.

From the way her chest rises and falls so beautifully before him and even to the way she tasted.

Everything.

Everything about her.

Heeseung couldn't tell what his feelings were exactly but he knew something was there for sure. Heeseung curse himself under his breath for recalling the way her chapstick tasted.

Bringing his finger up to his lips, the tingling sensation leaves him smiling as gulps harshly at that.