Not even friends...

Heeseung and I are on the edge of my bed, flinching every time Jay raises his voice. "How could you?!-"

"I never meant to hurt you! I never meant to do this!" Kazuha's voice is soft but loud enough for us to hear. I could see him fidgeting beside me so I throw him my AirPods "Use this if you want to." I offer.

He takes them out, placing them in his ears- turning his volume on all but it still wasn't enough to block out the words that made him fall to his knees.

"How could you sleep with Sunghoon? How could you sleep with my band mate knowing that you're in a fucking relationship with me?!" His voice goes desperate at the end, as if he was begging for an answer.

"How could you do this?!" Jay yells.

"I never meant to hurt you, please believe me. I- I just- I just love him." Heeseung couldn't stop his chest from heaving so heavily under his tee.

"She slept with Sunghoon?! She loves Sunghoon?!" The pain is clear in his voice.

"Everything we had- was it all a lie?! Did it mean nothing to you?! Were you just using me to get back at Sunghoon?!"Jay blurts question after question.

Before I could've reacted, Kazuha's bedroom door slams and directly after, so does the front door-signaling Jay absence.

"She loves Sunghoon?!" Heeseung repeats for a second time as he stands to his feet. Looking over at him his eyes glistened with tears as I barely manage to grab the sleeve of his tee.

"No, Heeseung, calm down before you do something-" Heeseung only looks at me, our eyes making four as he loosens my grip on his tee as he lets out "How could she- how could she hurt me like this?!"

And with that, he's out my room door heading straight into kazuha's room as I trail behind him. He looks over at Kazuha, taking her hand in his as he whispers softly "How could you hurt me like this? You're a-all I have."

Kazuha strokes his head, sobbing softly as his head falls on her shoulder while she hugs him "I-I know. I'm sorry, Hee."

"You're all I have" he repeats for a second time, pausing as he takes a look at the woman before him as he lets out "I love you- I really do. How could you hurt me like this?"

With my heart in my hand, I back away. I couldn't tell what had gotten into me but seeing him in her embrace, hearing him confessing to her, a part of me broke.

Waking out of the room, I mimic "you're all I have~" as I throw my figure onto the couch set. I couldn't tell when or how I had fallen asleeep but as soon as I felt fingers grazing my arm, my eyes shot open.

"It's me!" He pipes, holding his hand up as a guard. He giggles at my reaction as I slap at his shoulder then he said "I was just going to take you into your room- you don't seem comfortable out here."

I blink, adjusting my vision to my surroundings as I glance over at the clock on the wall. My eyebrows jump at the fact that it was almost 4am as I subconsciously let out "You're still here?"

"I was just about to leave-" I cut him in "How did it go? Is everything going to be okay?" I'm quick to ask as I come to a sitting position.

From the tone of his voice, I could tell that he was exhausted. If that didn't give him away, then his droopy eyelids definitely did.

"She just needed someone to confide in- she just needs someone to support her through this rough patch." My eyebrows jump at his words as I say under my breath "As your friend, I don think you should be that person."

He narrows his eyes at that, stretching his hand out to help me up as I continue "it's just- knowing the history between you two, I don't think you'd be the best person t-"

He scoffs before cutting me in "it's funny that I thought you'd understand where I'm coming from and actually support me."

"I do understand you, Heeseung. I'm all up for supporting a friend but this is about you wanting to be close with her because you love her." I say confidently, crossing my arms over my chest as he defends "You broke down in front of her just a few hours ago, Heeseung. I- I just want what's best for you-"

I knew that he was acting difficult because he didn't want to end what he had with Kazuha.

He laughs arrogantly before retorting "You know what? I don't need your judgement and if you're going to act like this- I cerntaiy don't need this friendship."

He turns on his heel, walking straight out the door, making sure to slam it behind it. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I watch him disappear, grabbing the cushion beside me, I bury my face into its softness as I let out a frustrated scream.

Squeezing my fist together, I let my middle finger stick out as I watch him pull out of the driveway. Pursing my lips at that, I make my way into my room, dropping my figure onto the softness of my bed as I wipe at my cheeks.

"I've had enough of this. He's such an ungrateful ass!"

The next morning comes around quickly and the first thing I do is greet my dearest friend Kazuha with a hot cup of coffee.

"Zuha, you can't keep locking yourself in the room. You need to wake up and face reality sometime- it's gotten to the point where your teachers are asking about you-" she cuts me in.

"I just don't think I can deal with this right now. I can't even think straight." She breaks out in a whimper.

"I can't believe I slept with Sunghoon again-"

"Again?!" I'm quick to cut her in.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now. I would just like to be alone- if you don't mind." At that, I nod.

Taking in her words, I place the coffee on the table beside her as I make my way out her door and ready for classes- knowing that any moment now, her friend might come marching in to comfort her.