chapter three: your decision

Jungkook was not in the mood to drink but his best friend, Jimin had been asking him for it since two weeks ago. Jimin had just come back to Seoul after his three months short course in Paris ended and since then, he had been asking Jungkook to meet, but the younger man was always busy with his cafe. Tonight, after Jimin found out that he had started working and going out again after taking a break, he had no other choice than giving in to meet Jimin.

At the bar two blocks away from his cafe, Jungkook was greeted not just by Jimin but his whole military squad that he befriended at the military camp three years ago. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jimin. His six elder brothers that he considered like his own family, they were all there to see him.

"There's our golden maknae!", Hoseok shouted upon seeing him approached the table.

"Uwa, you cut your hair already.", Taehyung said while waiting for his high five to be accepted by Jungkook.

"He's following my advice, my good little brother.", Seokjin pulled Jungkook into a hug.

"Is this because of the woman he talked about before?", Namjoon asked before offering Jungkook to sit beside him.

"Guys, I'm not here to talk about that.", Jungkook said as he sat down between Namjoon and Taehyung.

Jimin chuckled, "Yeah, I called him here. He's so busy with his cafe lately. Finally, he agreed and I got everyone here."

Jungkook nodded, "I'm here because of Jimin hyung. He keeps bothering me. Hyung, tell me. Aren't you busy with your modelling job?"

The other laughed while Jimin glared at Jungkook.

"Yah, I might be busy modelling but I still have free time. Unlike you, always busy with your cafe even though you had a week off.", he responded to the youngest man.

"You know why I take a break.", Jungkook simply replied before sipping his beer.

"Oh, yeah, Jungkook. I know you don't want to talk about it but is it true that they only give her a month restraining order?", Yoongi asked.

Jungkook nodded before saying, "They said her offence wasn't serious, so they give her a month but if she comes back harassing me again, they would give her a bigger punishment."

Hoseok shook his head while the others also gave a disliking expression on what Jungkook just said.

"Did you tell them that she sent you weird things to your apartment?", Namjoon asked.

A short nod was given in response.

"Did you tell them that she kept calling and texting you?", Yoongi added.

"Guys, I know you're worried but I'm an adult. I've reported her to the police and they got my statement. I told them everything and that's what they decided on the punishment. To be honest, I wasn't happy with their decision too but I believe that she will not do those things again. If I ever feel like she's back, I'll make sure she's getting a punishment she deserves.", Jungkook said, trying to assure his friends.

"This is the problem with you, Kook.", Namjoon pointed at him.

"What?"

"You're too nice.", Yoongi chimed in.

"No.."

"Tell me, did you do as I told you the other day?", Seokjin asked. "Other than cut your hair, change your image, did you do as I say about interacting with your customer?", he added.

Jungkook thought of it for a moment.

"I'm sure he doesn't changed.", Jimin said.

"I'm in charge of the kitchen so I don't talk to the customers.", Jungkook answered after thinking through.