Return to Eden Experimentation Facility

Iris and Price were in the bathrooms, ignoring the gender signs. Price stood at the sink washing his hands and arms as Iris checked herself over in the stalls. Her ribs were sore from tackling Ghost to the ground, bruising already showing on the left side. She pulled her shirt down after making note there were no lacerations, and walked out of the stall. "Some bruising but all good." she said feeling exhausted. "Good to hear," Price turned slightly before turning back to the sink. Iris stood at the one next to him and turned the hot water, filling her hands with soap to wash up. "Doing alright otherwise?" he asked as he looked at Iris in the mirror, noticing her blackened eyes were beginning to sink in and her skin turning pale. Iris nodded, "I'm fine for now, probably need to feed here in the next day or two though." she responded as she scrubbed her hands clean. "And that mind of yours still intact?" he asked as he finished drying his hands. Iris shrugged gently, "Good as I can be I guess." she smiled without looking at him. Price nodded as he glanced over Iris. She also began to look frail, her bones almost protruding from her skin. "After we get back to that lab, and catch Makarov, I'll make sure you and Simon can get away from all this for a bit. You two deserve a break." his tone was light yet concerned. Iris finished washing her hands, waving her hands to get rid of as much water as she could, "I appreciate that, old man." she smiled as she reached for paper towels. Price exhaled a laugh through his nose, "Old man? You've been around Soap for far too long, kid." he smiled as Iris laughed. 

Iris and Price exited the restroom, making their way towards the room that held Ghost and Konig. Once being approved for entry, they walked in quietly, seeing Soap standing next to Ghost's bedside, one of his arms supporting the other as it stroked his chin. He turned to see Iris and Price walking in, "Hey," he greeted, "he hasn't moved an inch. I figured he'd be up by now." Soap said as he continued to stroke his chin. "You're too impatient, Johnny." Iris teased. Soap smiled shortly, "Probably right, just don't understand. He knew you before he was brought in here the first time after he collapsed, but now it's like he doesn't?" he said confused. Iris shrugged, "Makes as much sense to you as it does me. Besides, he's still in there," she pointed to Ghost's hauntingly still body, "he just can't control it. I think it's best we wait, see what his reaction is. If he's still the same, or worse, we'll make the trip to the lab sooner than later. If he's back to normal, we might be able to hold off for bit." she finished. Price shook his head, "Regardless of his state, we need answers if it happens again." he said sternly. Iris and Soap nodded, "Agreed." Soap said as he nodded his head, subtly biting his lip in frustration. 

Price, Soap and Iris waited a while for any movement from Ghost or Konig. It had been a few hours of waiting when Ghost finally stirred. A quiet groan vibrated in his throat as he moved his arms and legs. The restraints tightened on his limps and he lifted his head to look around. He saw Soap and Iris sitting on the couch near his bed, Iris leaning back with her arms crossed and head back, asleep, with Soap laying down next to her, sleeping with his legs hanging off the side. He noticed Price in the chair at the end of the bed, his head back and arms hanging off the arms also sleeping and audibly snoring. "Iris.." he said with a struggled breath. Price's eyes opened slowly and looked towards Ghost, noticing he was awake and shot to his feet. "Simon," he said quickly, "Iris, Soap, get up." he said louder. Iris and Soap flinched and woke up slowly, both stretching from the surely uncomfortable positions they were in. "What is it, Price?" Iris said almost annoyed. "He's awake." Price said simply. Iris' eyes quickly found Ghost and she shook Soap, "Get up, fool. He's up." she said before she stood and went to the side of the bed. "Simon?" she said with a guarded tone. Ghost nodded and he cleared his throat, "Unless you plan on kicking those two out, take these off of me." he said as he wiggled his restraints. "We can't Simon," Price said regretfully, "You weren't yourself last time, we have to be sure." he said. "Well, I'm me now, so take them off." Ghost's tone was growing annoyed. Price rolled his eyes, "Fine, but any sudden movements and I'm shooting you." he said.