Finding Answers

Ghost reached for his radio, "Hurry your asses." he demanded as he kept his eyes and weapon pointing in front of him. As he released the radio, he held a hand in front of Iris, shielding her and pushing her backwards.

S - Can you hear anything? 

Iris listened closely, but heard nothing, only the slight breeze that blew from upstairs. Chills covered her skin as they waited, finally hearing quick footsteps coming towards them. "What the hell is so important Lt.?" Soap asked as they approached without noticing Ghost's defensive stance. Iris held a finger to her mouth, shushing both of the men as they got closer. "What's going on?" Price whispered as he stood next to Ghost. "He thinks it's a door, but I don't hear anything or anyone other than us." Iris whispered back. Ghost moved his hand from in front of Iris and knocked lightly on the wall to the right of where he stared. Solid. He kept knocking gently, moving his hand across to the left, hearing solid knocks until he reached where they line cut through the wall. A single, hallow knock made Iris' spine stiffen. Price and Soap aimed their weapons along with Ghost. They all took a step back, Ghost nudging Iris behind him. 

I - I'm not weak, Simon. 

S - You forget I feel as you do, and you need to feed. I should've let you before we came.