A song for her (2):

Madison couldn't stop laughing at your superman move.
"She really will come up and get us if we don't go down mrs..." you said. Madison rushed down with you.

"Y/n.....it's your fave...pasta for you and Madison!" She giggled taking out the tray from the oven.

Madison's hands interlocked with yours underneath the table. You started playing with her hands, you saw her face turning red.
"So y/n...you ready for next season for ball?" Your mom asked you.

"Uhhh...ye sure i mean it's crazy I'm captain already." You giggled.

"I found y/n's toy box in her treehouse...." Madison smirked at you. You rolled your eyes at her.

"Omg remember her robot mads?...." Your mum started laughing.
"OMG YES!!!! SHE WAS SO CUTE!" Madison was giggling at you.
"I'm ROBO ROB...." She was making fun of you when you was younger.

"Everyone done?....." your mom asked you both.
You both nodded at her. You put the plates in the sink, but you felt a pair of eyes on you.
It was Madison.

"I'm so proud of you....you deserve to get far in the lead of our school team baby...." She pecked your cheek.

You looked into her eyes, her hands tangled in your hair.
"You okay?....." she asked cutely.
"Yeah...." You replied.
"Goodnight gorgeous, im gonna head off back to my moms now, and remember....I love you." She giggled whilst saying that.

"Goodnight my girl......I love you so much more." You kissed her softly.

You led her out the door. God she was beautiful.