toxic:

Play the song whilst reading:

Okay you and mads were toxic, arguing, saying you hate eachother and throwing things, punching walls. The next day would be flowers to her and loving kisses and sex.

"FUCK MADISON IM ABOUT TO CUM!" You moaned, behind her, of course, make up sex.
"Yes baby i love you y/n..." she said and giggled.

Lots of your friends said you remind them of maddie and Nate. Madly in love but not great for eachother. Madison lay on your chest, watching tv with her in the motel room.
"Do you think we're always gonna be like this y/n?..." she whispered. You shrugged, but you locked her hands with hers and kissed it.

She felt protected by you. And she knew no matter what you did, you was always there to protect her.
The only way you could make Madison feel better was makeup sex, flowers, cards and gifts.

You got up from the bed and put on your shirt, madison came up behind you and kissed your back. "I love you y/n...." she sobbed. "I love you my love" you kissed her softly. You played with her hands. "Cmon get dressed baby I'll take you home...." You stroked her hair, she got dressed.

You got in your truck with mads. "Who keeps texting you?..." madison said.
"oh just my dad...." You said.
"We'll do you want me to respond he's texted you about 50 times." she replied.

"No I'll just text him later..." you slid your phone under your thigh so mads couldn't see. Little did she know, your phone was full of weird shit.

(Lmk if you want more maddy and Nate based content love you guys)