Meet and greet:

Y/n POV:
I was so excited. Madison Beer Meet and Greet. I was on my own. The line was huge. I saw a glimpse of her giving her fans hugs, and saying she loves them. God she was so gorgeous and kind. Sort of made myself look good today, sprayed my aftershave on, my best clothes. Since I was a boxer I had to keep my face mask on, fame wise a lot of people come up to me in public.

Y/n outfit:

(Btw y/n cut her hair so ye)

Y/n POV:
I was up next. "Hiiii" she said, signing my photo "what's your name sweetie?" She said.
"Uhhhh y/n/ln". "Wait...I've heard of you...." She said quietly. "That's why I have my mask on" i said and giggled. She said "I love watching you box it's such and inspiration to women." She said.

Madison's POV:
I couldn't help but stare at her. "Madison your holding the line up!" My security said. "Listen wait in the back i wanna talk to one of my faves" i smiled she giggled, she was so cute.
The meet and greet was over. Y/n was sat there with a water bottle, her mask was off. Oh my god she was fine as fuck. I gave her a massive hug, exchanged numbers with her. "So like you with anyone y/n?...." I asked her. "No. The sport i do sometimes relationships bring you down, my coach says that anyways." She said. "That's true" I agreed with her. "We'll leave you two alone we're on our break now Madison" my security said. I nodded. "But like your gorgeous y/n!" She blushed when i said that. "So are you mads." Mads. Omg that gave me butterflies. "Awwww cute". We talked for ages, she really loved her sport, i touched her hand "your so brave y/n, not a lot of people could do boxing." I said and smiled. She giggled. I got closer. My lips touched hers.

Y/n POV:
Madison's lips touched mine. She got onto my lap she moaned softly. "Baby...."she moaned. I took my shirt off. She smirked at my body. "God ur big, it's sexy" I giggled and carried on kissing her. Her hands rubbing my shoulders. "Is this okay Madison?, we've only just met." She said "I've seen you loads, parties, award ceremonies, you just haven't seen me." I smiled. I started kissing down her body, she started playing with my soft curly hair. Let's say we made love and drunk a lot.

Next morning:
I woke up, my head was spinning. I felt someone's head on my chest looking at me. Madison. Madison Beer. She giggled. "Morning sunshine." She planted a kiss on my lips. "What....what's happened" she said "meet and greet, you got backstage, we talked for hours we fucked and drank loads, and it ended up back at the apartment." I giggled softly, she stroked my tattoos. She said "pancakes and bacon with coffee beautiful" i said "hmmmm maybe I could just have you" picking her up, spinning her around, she laughed loudly, her eyes filled with loved, showering her with kisses. "My beautiful" i said "always y/n".