Childhood bestfriend (2):

The warmth of the duvet, and the sun woke you up, rubbing your curly hair, hands wrapped around Madison's waist as she was asleep. A small smile left your lips, you kissed her jaw softly and rubbed your nose against it, she turned around, her hands wrapped around your neck rubbing her face in it.

"Morning babygirl....you want some coffee?" You kissed her gently, she kissed back passionately and shook her head, "No not yet y/n, morning cuddles this morning bubba." You giggled at her words, and kept kissing her lips, you brought her onto your lap as she began rubbing your chest and kissing it. You couldn't stop staring at her, a redness of blush became visible on her cheeks. You giggled softly at her curly hair in the morning and the fact that she kept falling asleep on you, you felt her hands go up and down your abs as she was lay on your chest.

Madison felt safe, a bunch of butterflies came through her tummy and caused her to smile like a child on Christmas Eve, you kissed her lips again, she climbed on your lap you held her ass as she was straddling you sliding your hands up your shirt she was wearing. "You deserve so much attention of mine this morning my gorgeous, you know why because I love you." You said whilst kissing her lips.

"I love you more my boy, my prince, my little baby boy..." she giggled against you lips. "Baby boy....hmmm since when am I a baba hm?" You raised an eyebrow at her. "Baby....ur the cutest boy in the world, and ur mom shown me the pics you have in your swimming trunks when you was 4, remember your little tight ones, and I always laughed at you...." You slapped her arm softly in embarrassment, she has so many baby pics of you it's so adorable.

"I hated them at the pool parties baby, my mom always forced me to wear em they looked like thongs." You rolled your eyes, she couldn't stop herself from laughing at you, you kissed her one more time, "Let's go make pancakes, bacon and coffee and go shopping...", she agreed with your suggestion, and took your hands taking you out of bed.

"I promise you, I will never hurt you like he did Madison..that's why, I'm gonna give you this, remember this?" It was an elephant teddy bear you and Madison used to cuddle and fall asleep to. "Oh my god y/n..." she jumped in your arms, and sobbed. "Me and him have been waiting for you together, so wipe them tears because your gonna make me break down in a minute, so let's take him out." Let's say you and her had a fantastic day.