Morning:

You felt sweet kisses on your back and someone's nose rubbing against it. It was Mads, and today you two get to spend the Sunday together. "Baby....." you snuggled into your pillow, her heart melted as you pulled her closer for some morning cuddles.

"Your so sweet and adorable" she kissed your cheeks. You started falling back asleep on her, you decided to be really clingy in bed this morning and she really loves it when your clingy with her because you act about four years old.

Your soft snores made her giggle and fall in love with you more. She really adored you, looking at your long lashes and realising how much she adored her little prince. She kissed your lips softly, a small smile appeared on your face and your dimples began to show.

"Good morning my love..." she kissed your lips again, you deepened the kiss. Madison climbed on your lap, trailing kisses down your neck.
"Does my boy love me this much hm?" You nodded at her question. You stroked her cheek, admiring her beautiful face. She stroked your muscles, and gave you the cutest smile in the world.

"Come here cutie pie!" You picked her up, she started laughing so loud.
"Y/NNNN PUT ME DOWN NOW BABY!" she shouted. You caught her in a marriage style of carrying her.

"Okay slick boy, want some hot coffee?..." she asked and kissed your lips. You nodded at her.