Break up:

You and Madison have been distant lately. The studio, music videos and interviews. But she's been angry and snappy with you recently.

The door slammed. Madison slumped against it. "Have you fed Bowie?" She asked. "Uh ye mads I have." You responded. She nodded. "I'm going to bed I've been at the studio all day, goodnight y/n". You just nodded your head. Before you knew it you was asleep on the couch. Bowie got on top of you licking your face and panting. "BOWIEEEE COME HERE BABY!" he was jumping up and down ready to play. Bowie ended up falling asleep, lost all of his energy through playing with you.

You opened the door in yours and Madison's room. She was asleep. You looked up at her wall a picture of you two when you first met at a party and also your first kiss.

 You looked up at her wall a picture of you two when you first met at a party and also your first kiss

Madison woke up. "Y/n are you crying?" She asked.
"Why are we not happy anymore Madison?" She dropped her head, tears began to well up in her eyes.
"Maybe we need to break up y/n, maybe it was right person wrong timing, your lovely but everything gets in the fucking way, you are my girl you always will be" she sobbed.
"I need to go I've booked tickets back to London." You said firmly.
"Y/n...." And before she could carry on with her sentence your suitcase was already packed. "Bye Madison" the door slammed shut. Her whole world was gone.