And his name is magic mike.....

It was Madison's 24th birthday, her friends decided to surprise her today with something special.

"So....what's the present?..." Madison raised her eyebrows at Banana. She giggled at Madison's face. "You are gonna have a good time with us, that's all im gonna say..." she whispered.

Madison entered the club area with her girls. She ordered a few glasses of champagne, and celebrated her birthday.

You came out of your truck outside the club. "Cmon y/n....you know she owes you the money, go get in there and show her." Mark said. You nodded. You came through the club, to where Rome was, she smiled when she saw you.
A massive crowd of girls sat down and a chair was placed.

"I gotta little treat for the birthday girl tonight, it's a man I knew....as white chocolate....some might know him as magic mike.....we gonna see if he still has some magic in that mic." She smirked. You shook your head and laughed.

Rome grabbed Madison's hand and sat her down on the chair. "You down for a little fun tonight birthday girl...." Madison nodded and smirked at you. "Have a seat.." Rome said.
"Mike...." Rome teased you. "Cmon let's not do this....." you laughed it off.

She played 'Feel it' by Jacquees. She decided to bring another stripper in to get you mad and think you didn't have potential. "Fuck this." You said to mark and ran and did a front flip over the stripper, you slid towards Rome and kissed her hand softly, she smirked at you. You slid towards Madison as she was lay down, grinding your bulge in her face and lifted her, slamming her on the floor.
Taking your top off, everyone cheered at you being sexy, she stroked your abs and smirked.
You swiped your shirt against her legs and bit your lip. As soon as the lyrics said "turn around", you turned Madison's legs around, and picked her up, placing her on the chair. You did a handstand on the chair, your head between her legs, and you said "your so beautiful baby..." she got turned on by your body and words, stroking your back and abs.

You then did a backflip off the chair Madison was sat on. You then started grinding on her friends, all this money was being thrown at you to prove Rome you was better. Banana was sat on another chair and you bent banana and Claudia over and when the lyrics said "let me feel your booty, I'm the private of your parts in my duty." You slapped Claudias ass, and saluted your self, lay on both of them, grinding whilst money was being thrown at you. You grabbed Madison, her legs wrapping around your waist and hands around your neck, laying her down on bananas ass, as she was still bent over. You put your head between her legs, grinding and popping your body.

You lifted your head up, looking at Rome, she smiled, knowing you proved her right.