The notebook:

Guys this imagine is based of the film the notebook if you haven't seen it go watch a few clips on YouTube I love you allll!

Another day, of working in the factory. "Fair is on tonight y/n, you going?" Tony said, drinking his whiskey that only kept him awake on shifts. "Ye I sure am Tony!" He smiled. The fair happened once every year in the town you lived in, more country not a lot of money around you or your family mainly. You always looked dirty, because you was always working. But the bell went, your shift was done.

"Y/NNNNN!" Your friends shouted you over. You nodded your head at them. One girl caught your eye. "Who's that" you asked Tony.
"That....Madison Elle beer, you wouldn't stand a chance because we don't have any money!" You couldn't help but gaze at her gorgeous smile.

She got on the ferris wheel, with some boy. "Hey y/n if you like her that much, hang off the ferris wheel and ask her out!" You jumped. Madison gasped. "WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU GET DOWN FROM THERE YOUR GONNA DIE!" She screamed.

"Say you wanna go out with me or I'll drop my hands....." you said.
"I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!"
"Say it again" you said.
"I WANNA GO OUT WITH YOU!"

You grasped onto the rail on top of you. You was giggling. Madison did not find it funny at all. She glared at you.

The next morning:
"Y/N we need bread! Go down to the market!"
"I'm on it" you said.
Who did you see? Madison

"Remember me?" You said.
"Mrs underwear was it." She giggled.
"That was a really stupid thing for me to do, but I had to be next to you, it was like I was being drawn to ya" you blushed whilst saying those words.
"Oh wowwww, what a lineeee, do you use that on all the girls?!" She smiled.
"No." You ducked your head.
"Right....I saw you the other night, with little miss ribbons." She said angrily.
"What are you doing tonight?" You asked.
"What?" She said.
"Or tomorrow night, or this weekend, or whatever?"
"WHY?" she interrupted.

"why....our date" you said.
"what date?" She questioned.
"The date that you agreed to" you quoted.
"NO!" She snapped.
"Yes you did, you promised and you swore it." You argued back with her.
"Well I guess I changed my mind" she said, whilst strolling off with her handbag.
"Look I know you've got some dirty girl on the street coming up to you and you don't know her, you don't know me but I know me, and when I see something I like....I gotta.....I love it, I mean I go crazy for it!"

Madison giggled at your words. "What are you talking about?"
"I want you." You said.
"You're good" she said and scoffed.
"No your getting me wrong" you laughed.
"I can be fun if you want, defensive, smart, superstitious, brave and ummmm....I can be light on my feet" you said whilst dancing on your toes.
"Just tell me what you want and I'll be that for you." You said.

"Your dumb...." She looked at you confused.
"I could be that...." You said cutely.