Sleeping on the couch:

"YOU KNOW WHAT? FUCK YOU Y/N!" Madison screamed and slammed her bedroom door. You had way too much to drink at a party with Mads, and your way too aggressive when you're wasted.

Bowie laid next to you with his brown eyes, sulking. Bowie even looked sad because you both argued. You turned on the speaker, and played 'I know I'm not the only one' by Sam Smith. Bowie snuggled into you, your hands laid on his back stroking him softly, the alcohol slipping out your hands. Madison laid into bed, tossing and turning around because she couldn't sleep without you.

She strolled into the living room, finding you and Bowie asleep on eachother, her heart melted at the sight, finding you in your boxers, muscles showing, she gulped at the sight she couldn't lie to herself. Your small snores, they melted her heart. Madison kissed your boxer line gently, your eyes opened and you smirked and she smirked back and bit her lip at you.

Madison kissed you deeply, making you carry her to the bedroom. Her hands ran through your hair, and rubbed your chest.

"Baby...im sorry for being like that." You whispered whilst kissing on her neck leaving marks. She moaned softly, and giggled at your apology. "Come here sexy...." You picked her up, she laughed loudly and began kissing you.
"God honey i missed you...." She said softly.
"Oh I fucking missed you too come here...." You smirked at her.

Let's say you two had a fun night.