Birthday boy:

You felt a light brush of someone's fingers across your short hair. A small smile came across your face, it then went into a giggle. Your long lashes flickered open, and it was your girlfriend, Madison.

"Good morning bubba...." she said against your lips and kissed them softly.
"Ughhhh baby i wanna go back to sleep!" You sulked into her neck and rubbed your nose against it.

"Is someone grumpy this morning y/n....is my boy grumpy, when it's his bday....." she giggled.
You nodded and lay your head on her tummy.
You kissed her stomach gently, and kept leaving kisses softly on her.

"Baby? Has my mom called?...." You asked her. She shook her head. You and your parents never got on, you was abused as a child and they neglected you and mads just felt awful for you. "You know....your the birthday boy.....so how about i get my baba a haircut because you know I hate your hair long gorgeous." She said.

"Ughhhhh can't we have a lazy day......" you whined at her. She shook her head. "Today is gonna be the best day for my baby boy." She said in her baby voice.

"BOWIEEEE!" he jumps on the bed with a card in his mouth.

Happy birthday daddy!

Thank you for being the best person in the whole wide world.

Love Madison and Bowie.
Xxxx

You smiled and kissed them both. Madison played with your curly hair, whilst you was opening your presents. She was admiring your face as she thought you looked adorable. She got you clothes, shoes, games, all sorts of stuff.

"HERES MY GORGEOUS BOYYYYY!!!!" Madison's mom, Tracie, comes walking in with bags of presents ready for you. She kisses you on the cheek. "Happy bday y/n....I love you so much and thank you for making my daughter happy again because she deserves it...." She held you and kissed your head.

"PYJAMAS, BABYGIRL YOUR MOM KNOWS ME BETTER THAN YOU DO!" Madison giggles at you, walking over to you, she gently placed her lips on yours.

"OKAY SWEETHEART I NEED TO HEAD OFF RYDER NEEDS ME FOR SOMETHING ILL SEE YOU LATER LOVE YOU BOTH." Tracie shouted and shut the door.

Madison locked eyes with you. She kissed you again, you pinned her hands up against the wall. You picked her up, her legs wrapping around your waist. "Y/nnn....Baby...." She moaned as you was kissing her neck. You left marks all over her neck. You then started kissing her lips again. "Your the best gf I've ever had, I don't deserve you." You said to her cutely.

"You've been watching fifty shades haven't you?....." you questioned her.
"Y/N!" She said with embarrassment. You started laughing so hard at her. "Okay....maybe I have, you remind me of Christian it's hot as fuck babe." She blushed so hard saying them words to you.

You span her around her as her legs were wrapped around your waist. She put her hands around your neck. "Why you looking at me like that babyboy?" She asked you. "You look beautiful.....especially in my shirts....." you giggled saying that. You carried her upstairs, she took your shirt off and kissed down your abs, gently pushing you on the bed.

"I love you so much...." You moaned softly to her. She smirked at you, whilst giving you head. "Your the best boy ever...." She kissed your muscles softly. You went into your tie draw, the ties you wear for work. Madison smirked at you.
"Is this what you want?...." You said really deep to her. She nodded, you tied her hands to the bed, she was laughing softly at you.

"MADS, ITS ME BANANA....OPEN THE DOOR I HAVE Y/N's PRESENT." you both stopped fucking. You looked at eachother. You untied Madison's hands from the bed. "Look like we haven't been having sex." You said to her.

Let's say you two had a fun night.