best friend crush:

Madison has had a crush on you for a while. She just doesn't know how to explain her feelings.

Madison- Hey come over I have a surprise for you xxx
You- Okay lovely xxx

You came over, Madison sat there in a messy bun and an oversized hoodie, that was actually yours. You decided to watch a movie, and build a pillow fort with loads of lights. It looked cute. She's been off for a while due to the tour. She wanted to spend time with you.

6 hours passed, you already felt her head on your chest, she was snoring like a baby. You kissed her head. You carried her to bed. Till something slipped out of her blanket. Her diary. Okay, I know it's personal but I'm her best friend why can't we just look.....

"I've liked you for so long....I just don't know if you feel the same....."
Madison opened her eyes. "Put that back...." She said. You smirked.

"You like me?....." you asked her.
"Yes I do problem?...." She replied.
You shook your head. She didn't want you to treat her like the others. You definitely surprised her though, with matching corpse bride pyjamas. She decided to post this on her instagram with the caption:

"Never felt more happier, than when I'm with you gorgeous....."

This made you smile. Made you feel loved. You kissed her head. She played with your soft short hair. "Your gorgeous....." she said.
You blushed. You leaned in, gently kissed her, and before you knew it she fell asleep again.