Nick and madison:

(btw guys I love Nick and Madison but I'm back hello friends)
Y/N POV:
Time passed. The party carried on, i drank loads lots of drugs also, pills, ecstasy. Nick. Gosh I hated him. Me and Madison dated before she got with Nick and we always kept in touch, sort of kept like bestfriends mainly.

"HEYYYYY MADISONNNNNN!" I stumbled over to her. Madison was in shock. "Y/n.....omg Nick, guys hang on a sec." She was angry. I had suffered with drink even when we was dating. It broke her. It broke us. She couldn't help me. But she felt sorry for me even when we was friends.

"HEYYYY NICK BET UR NOT A SHIT PERSON LIKE ME HUH, TREAT HER GOOD SHE DESERVES ITTTTT!" I screamed. Madison said "Y/n, let's you home....". She buckled me in her car. Tears welled up. The smell of whiskey inflamed Madison's nose.

Madison's POV:
Y/n looked terrible. I was happy with Nick. He treated me well. Y/n had a bad upbringing. She struggled with depression, anxiety and alcoholism. So I decided to leave. The smell of her alcohol was so bad in the car. "Really? Why u still drinking? I thought you was getting better!" Tears welled up in my eyes. I still loved her, she had such a soft spot, because she was never loved. I took her back to my place. "You know Mads, you looked so beautiful in that dress!" I just shook my head, smiled a little.

Y/n POV:
Madison undressed my clothes. I peed everywhere, which is common when I'm drunk. "Oh my god Y/n...let's get you in the bath." She bathed me, scrubbed my hair and body. Then got me in some pyjamas that were hers. I fell asleep, driving away in my own thoughts and feelings about her. Suddenly the door opens.

Nicks POV:
I come home. I see Madison cleaning up her mess. I hated Y/n. She is an embarrassment to our group when she's drunk. "REALLY?!" i shouted, waking her up. "Nick?...." Y/n said. "Y/n don't...." Madison said. Y/n was tough, could beat anyone up. "FUCK YOU MADISON! AND FUCK THIS RELATIONSHIP WERE OVER ALWAYS PICKING THE SAD ONE OVER ME!" Madison had a look in her eyes of anger. "Don't talk about her like that." She quoted.

Y/n POV:
I punched Nick. Blood splattering everywhere, we were both at each other's throats. "CMON NICK FUCKING IDIOT." I punched him again. He said "FUCK Y/N!" he groaned. Madison hid behind me. She hates it when i fight. "GO! PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE NICK" I said. He did. Madison slumped on the couch.
"Y/n....why did you help me?" She asked. My heart dropped, tears started to come out. "Because I still love you, everyone has problems, but mine couldn't be helped mads." She burst into tears. "I'm so fucking sorry." She stroked my face. Her lips locked with mine, she moaned softly. "I still love you too y/n..." she whispered. I wiped her tears. "Your the only person who actually loved me, when my mom and dad put me in care, I had nothing, no money. We met at a meet and greet." Madison giggled at our first time meeting. "You looked so cute, ur hair was curly back then Y/n." I blushed. "I'll always choose you Madison" I said. "I know Y/n...."

After that incident, we cuddled and kissed. Watching rick and morty, pillow fights. She watched me fall asleep, stroking my face playing with my hair. Planting a kiss on my cheek. "I love you Y/n, thank you for coming back....."

(LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART 2!!!!!)