Childhood bestfriend:

You have loved Madison since you was little, you thought she was beautiful kind and smart and everything about her was perfect but her toxic relationship with Nick makes you mad and jealous.

You knock on Madison's door, her messy bun was shown and an oversized hoodie and mascara running down her cheeks. You dropped your bag, beside her and held her, feeling your shirt becoming wet because of her tears, "what happened....tell me please, was it nick?...." She nodded at you, "he dumped me, he doesn't want me anymore." Madison began choking on her tears.

Taking your arms around her, holding Madison as close as possible you placed a kiss on her head, she relaxed in your touch, her eyes locked with yours, she felt love and care when she was with you, nobody else not even Nick she didn't even feel like this. Madison kissed your cheek, a small giggle left ur lips, as she stroked your face and leaning in to kiss you, your lips attached with hers and she smiled between kisses and small giggles coming out, you picked her up placing her on the kitchen counter, she began pulling at your T-shirt and you took it off. "Madison, I just want you to know I love you and I always have done, I waited for you because in my eyes your my love and always have been." She passionately kissed you, and you rubbed all over her body gently.

"Are you sure beautiful?..." you asked her, she nods at you as you carried her to the bedroom her legs wrapped around your waist. "God y/n, I want you right now, i fucking love you so much baby...." She moaned in your ear, as you left kisses against her neck, you smirked at her admiring how needy she was for you. Madison opened the draw and grabbed a spare condom, because she's not on the pill. You taken it from her hands and took off your joggers and boxers, "We can stop if you want...." You said to her, she shook her head taking down her bra straps and underwear. A smile left your lips and you kissed her softly placing your bulge inside of her. "Fuck Y/n.....oh my god." her moans leaving her lips as you fucked her gently.

Fucking on the kitchen counter wasn't really your thing but mads was way needy to do it, and that's how you knew she felt the same way deep down when you two were kids. Madison was different than the other girls you dated in the past, she was so sweet to you, and always wanted the best.

"I'll go slow my love...." You whispered in her ear you traced kisses down her neck, making her head throw back her arms wrapping around your neck, your placed your nose against her and kissed her again going slow inside of her, "you don't have to be mine....I'm just so fucking in love with you Mads...." You said against her lips, she smiled softly rubbing your muscles and kissed you back. Loads of moans was literally filling the living room and kitchen, as you two were fucking. "Keep going my boy, your my boy understand?..." Madison moaned loudly, you nodded as you began to go faster inside of her.

"Jesus baby....your so fucking wet right now, god I'm gonna cum I swear to god!" You shouted and began to fuck her as fast as you could. Madison was a moaning mess, not even getting her words out because you was fucking her that hard. "BABY IM GONNA OH MY GOD!" You cummed, she felt it inside her and making her cum also and she held onto you digging her nails in your back, sweat dripping down your abs which she scratched all over. Madison kissed your lips gently, "Y/n...stay please baby.." she said against your lips and smiled. "Of course come here, let me guess your sore?" You laughed loudly. She smacked your arm.

You carried her to bed, leaving kisses on her lips and her hands, "I got you something...it's something I made when we was toddlers, my mom gave it me" it was a pic of you and Madison when you were both little hugging each other, you made a diary of your times together as you both grew up and the tours and sleepovers and dinners, throughout the years.
"My mom was right about you y/n.....you really are the one for me...." She wiped a tear and kissed you gently.

"How about cuddles, kisses and lots of attention from your prince?.." you raised an eyebrow at her. "I would love that, and you are my prince...." she blushed saying them words. You pulled her closer to you, knowing you finally have her and was gonna treat her right.