Back to black:

You and Madison broke up about 2 months ago, there was alcohol involved and a lot lot more thank just drink.

"Y/n.....hey wake up man." You rubbed your eyes waking up realising your at the bar stand at a random bar you don't even know. "What time is it?..." you murmured to the bartender.
"It's 10am y/n...." He placed a fresh cup of coffee infront of you, "Here wake yourself up, you were a mess last night what's wrong?" He looked down at your dirty jeans that ripped through, your leather jacket and an empty wallet with no money in but your ID. "My girlfriend kicked me out, yeah she was beautiful you know, here's a pic of me and her.

 "My girlfriend kicked me out, yeah she was beautiful you know, here's a pic of me and her

A picture that was in your wallet of when you and Madison first met. A knot began appearing in your throat whilst looking at it, you remember that summer you two spent together
and how in love Madison was with you, "Wow, she's really really pretty, listen here's 20 dollars and spare clothes of mine, get that haircut y/n okay? It's on me, names Alex by the way." He smiled at you, and waved so you could go.

You felt handsome as mads used to say to you and stroke your hair, "Cut and fade?...." You nodded, feeling the shaver go across your head and talking with the barber. You finally had the courage to go to Madison's. You tapped softly, you saw her in an oversized hoodie, which was yours and slippers, her hair in a messy bun.
"Hey y/n...." She ducked her head down, knowing how much you've messed being an alcoholic and also with coccaine at party's with your friends.

"Madison...." Before you could even begin, she took your hand and pulled you to the studio and sat you down, making you not say a single word. "I wrote a song about us..." she said, your eyes widened and you asked her to sing it for you, she nodded at you.

(play song)

He left no time to regret
Kept his dick wet
With his same old safe bet
Me and my head high
And my tears dry
Get on without my guy
You went back to what you knew
So far removed
From all that we went through
And I tread a troubled track
My odds are stacked
I'll go back to black
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
I go back to us
I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff
And life is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny
Rolling up the walls inside
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
Black, black
Black, black
Black, black
Black
I go back to
I go back to
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to
We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to black

"It's about how and how our relationship spiralled...." She wipes a tear, you gulped and came closer to her. "I'm so sorry I know I fucked up, I've been drinking everyday and making a fool of myself in clubs and bars, drinking whiskey and shots and thinking about you...." You whispered to her.

"Where have you been staying?...." She wipes more tears. "Sofa surfing mads and sometimes the streets...." You murmured. Madison came towards you, and hugged you softly. "I fucked up Madison...." Your voice broke.

"Then don't fuck up again...." She kissed your lips gently.