Make up sex:

Y/n has been jealous and mad at me recently, and to be honest when she's mad it just turns me on. She decided to come on tour with me, and cheer for me and be a massive baby at times when she's cute.

I came back from the performance in Paris and yawned in the tour bus loudly. I heard footsteps and Y/n pop out of the corner near the kitchen. "Hey...." She murmured, she unpacked the food she bought from the nearest store. I came behind her and hugged her from behind kissing her muscly back, then leaving a massive hickey on it and smirked.

(Play song)

I smirked and turned around looking at Madison, I swear this girl knew how to turn me on in every way possible. I picked her up and put her on the kitchen counter, locking my lips with hers her fingers tangled with my curly hair. She knew how hard I was getting for her, a few smiles we both gave between our kisses got me going even more for her.

"Do you know how stunning you are...." You said whilst kissing her neck, her arms wrapped around your neck and she rubbed your shoulder gently and your hands touched her waist. "We didn't pack any condoms y/n...." Madison threw her head back in doubt. You smirked gently, "guess I'm gonna have to go commando, are you sure baby?" She nodded, and you picked her up carrying her to the bedroom.

Mads gently slid your boxers off and kissed you softly, sitting on your lap and kissed you softly, taking off her bra and underwear. "My boy.....your the best boy I've ever had, but you gotta make it up to me, for being moody and a huge dick." She kissed your cheek gently, throwing your boxers to the corner of the room. "Baby...." You said against her lips, and kissed her lips softly, she rubbed your chest, your hands grabbed her ass and she grinded on you. You slipped your dick in and a huge moan came out of your mouth. "Make it up to me....you drive me mad you know that?" You said whilst kissing down her body.

You took your shirt off, Madison smirked at your muscles. "Big boy...." She kissed your collarbones, then leading to your lips. "What about nick?...he's your love isn't he?" You said against her lips. Her bottom lip went up because she thought you was so adorable saying that, "I'm yours y/n....now be a big boy and fuck me." Let's say you and Madison had a fun night.