Baby:

You and Madison have been dating for a while. No fans actually know that Madison is in a relationship. Today was Madison's meet and greet, you decided to surprise her.

"Where is she?....." you asked her security.
"Back room, getting ready y/n..." he said.
You knocked on the door lightly. You heard a come in. Her face lit up, tears came down her face. "BABYYYYYYY!" she jumped on top of you. You caught her, her legs wrapping around your waist. You kissed her softly. "I've missed you so much my love." You said. She giggled, and blushed, hiding her face in your neck.

She was gorgeous, watching her interact with her fans was the most gorgeous thing in the world. "Everyone settle down.....I need you to meet someone, she's my girlfriend and her name is y/n please be respectful guys we love you all." You came in, loads of fans screaming your name. Madison kissed your cheek giving you butterflies in your stomach. Loads of fans took pictures, and asked questions about you both and how you guys met, and to be fair it was pretty simple. You guys met at a vintage clothing store, and locked eyes and Madison asked for your number and yh.

You said you love everything about her, she makes you feel like the only girl in the world. Fans were sobbing at how happy Madison was with you. You spoke to some fans at the meet and greet and signed a few photos, and took some pictures of you and Madison together with the fans. You both came back to the room.
"Now that was something my girl..." you giggled and kissed her softly. You picked Madison up, spun her around, her arms around your neck. You rubbed your nose on hers and kissed it.

"I love you beautiful" you said softly.
"I love you more baby..." she smiled.