The Lost Boys:

Santa Carlo wasn't really your plan to move when your parents divorced, you and your brother never got on but still was bestfriends and nothing could change that.

"Hey mom me and y/n are gonna go to the boardwalk together?" Your brother Sam said.

You met him there on your motorbike, parking it on the side. Finding him in the crowd a girl caught your eye, gorgeous eyes, hair, and smile, with a little boy, that looked quite ill.

"Y/n....hey look" Sam tried turning your face, till she locked eyes with you running her hands through her hair, and clapping to the music. You gulped and went through the crowd as she disappeared. Maybe a piercing and jacket could attract her, till a tap on your shoulder scared you a little.

"It's a rip off......" she said, walking infront of you. "If you want your ears pierced I'll do it for you...." She smiled at you. "What's you name?..." you questioned her,"Madison....some people call me Star....". You giggled, "so you're one of those?..." Madison turned around and frowned. "What do you mean?...." She looked at you funny. "A hippie...having weird names, you know I was gonna be called something like moonlight or Moocha." She laughed at you.
"Im y/n...." You added, "Y/n's great! I like y/n."
She giggled showing her perfect smile.

"But Stars great i like that Madison..." you whispered in her ear. You saw a guy with a cigarette staring down at you on a cycle, "Where you going Star?...." He asked Madison.
"For a ride...." She looked down, and glanced at you, "This is y/n....." she looks at him. "Star..." sounding like he was warning her. Madison walks away and gets onto his cycle, "So y/n, ready to go, I'm David." He smirks at you.

"I'm not racing you..." you scoffed. "Oh no y/n,
it's not a race, you just have to learn how to keep up." His engine roared and nodded his head in the direction he was heading to the other guys.  Speeding through at this speed wasn't your thing, dust flying into your eyes, till you stopped, David dropped his bike at this cave, and so did the other boys, you saw Madison in laced sheets covered up staring at you. "Welcome y/n.....cigarette?" David said to you, taking it off his hands.

"Somebody get dinner, we have a special guest tonight...." David adds, Madison looked worried, holding her little boy close to her arms while staring at you. Full of candles and alcohol, left you interested. "Oooof Chinese, you like Chinese y/n....." David laughs saying that. You nodded looking at the floor, "want some rice or not?" He asked you. "Oh no y/n...your eating maggots how do they taste." You look down and a bunch of maggots was in your vision, making you drop the pot of rice. You shook your head. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Madison shouted.

"No hard feelings hey, y/n?..." David quoted. You shook you head. He pulled one of the members and whispered something to them, leaving you confused, a bottle was being brought to you. "Go y/n....drink it be one of us"
David smirked at you.

(Play song)

Madison came behind you, "don't y/n...it's blood..." you laughed at her words. "Yeah blood okay Star." You giggled, and swallowed the blood in the bottle. Madison stepped back, leaving David to clap his hands. "BRAVO!" He clapped his hands, and a rush of warmth and a feeling you have never had before came into your veins, making you drink more. Madison became scared, "y/n" they began chanting your name.

LMK IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART TWO