4 Mischievous Khushi

Part 4 Mischievous Khushi (Long Update)

"I don't see anything danger in your eyes... those are so beautiful...!" Khushi smiled, making Arnav stunned.

Arnav could not take his eyes off her face which was holding a cute smile.

"Oi... don't look at me like this... I may fall in love with your eyes..." she chuckled, shocking him.

He averted his gaze hurriedly not wanting to get into trouble.

After that, he didn't even look at her for the whole day ONLY when she was looking at him. He stole her glance when she was away from him.

Khushi became friendly to the whole class as she moved casually with no pride of SP's daughter. Her class guys liked her simplicity. Even Swetha liked her but Vedika. She hated Khushi for being attractive.

The next day

Khushi was getting ready for the college. She rushed out to open the door, hearing a calling bell sound. She found a man in his early fifties standing with a file in his hand.

"May I know who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Inspector Arvind. I want to get Sir's signature on this file"

Khushi was supposed to say something, but she stopped hearing,

"Hello, Arvind," Shashi said.

"Good morning, sir"

"Good morning. I was thinking about the file and you are here"

"Yes, sir. This is important. That's why I came here to get your signature,"

"Yeah..."

Shashi came and sat on the sofa.

"Take your seat, Arvind"

"That's ok, sir"

"Arrey, sit down..."

Arvind sat with a smile. Shashi took the file and signed it.

"By the way, where is your house?" asked while signing.

"Down Hill, sir"

"Down Hill? Is not it far from the town?"

"Yes, sir... I have my own house and farm there."

"I heard that you have submitted the requisition letter that you don't want to be promoted?"

"Yes, sir, if I get a promotion, I will be transferred to Coonoor or Mettupalayam. I can't be peaceful and cannot spend time with family. The maximum of my time will go in traveling. That's why I submitted the letter"

"It seems you are a family-oriented man..."

Arvind smiled.

"Unbelievable! What are your children doing?"

"My only son is studying in college"

"Only son?

"Yes, sir"

"Which College?"

"Beryl College, sir"

Khushi who heard it, asked,

"Beryl College?"

Arvind nodded yes.

"She also joined the same college" Shashi smiled.

"Oh..."

"What is your son studying, uncle?" Khushi asked.

"MSc Computer Science, second year,"