25 Unexpected

Part 25 Unexpected 

Arnav didn't sleep for the whole night and looked after Khushi. Even Parthiban didn't sleep. How could he sleep after losing his one-and-a-half lakh rupees iPhone? He was already furious with Arnav as he became the reason for him to fail in exams. Adding to it, he broke his iPhone. He wanted to teach Arnav a lesson for what he went through. He decided what to do and when to do it.

They reached their destination. One room was allocated for eight students. Khushi, Lavanya, and Preethi got the same room. Arnav, NK got the same room.

After taking a rest, they got ready for the sightseeing. There was an Eco-friendly program had been arranged. Students were ready to throw SEED BALLS, plant saplings, and clean plastic wastes from the forest range. Students did that cheerfully. No doubt, Khushi did that with Arnav.

"Arnie, throw these seed balls... they will fall into the next mountain if you throw them" she teased.

Arnav rolled his eyes smiling.

"Come on do it," She stuffed a few balls in his hand.

Arnav threw it casually, letting them fall into the valley. Khushi pouted and he chuckled. The breakfast was provided to the students. Khushi brought two packets and pulled Arnav towards a tree. She sat with him and gave him a pocket.

"Thanks" he started eating the sandwich.

"Arnie..."

"Mmm?"

"Why Parthiban is looking at us angrily?"

Arnav stopped eating and looked at her.

"Is he?"

"Mmm. I think he is still angry with you for being the reason for his failure in exams"

Arnav continued eating and said nothing. He too noticed him glaring at them.

"What's the next program?"

"We are going to a village to see a tribe's wedding. It will be awesome... they will dance I suppose..." She said excitedly.

"How do you know?"

"I had seen it in movies"

Arnav chuckled.

They came to the village to see the wedding. Their dressings, rituals everything seemed different. Students enjoyed it. After the wedding, the priest started sprinkling HOLY water on the couple. Arnav's facial expression changed to horrified, seeing the priest sprinkle the holy water on the crowd. He began to take back steps and ran away from there. Khushi saw him and was confused. She chased him, shouting,

"Arnie... Arnie stop... why are you running?"

Arnav came far away and stopped. He saw Khushi running towards him.

"What happened? Why are you running like this?" she asked panting hard.

"I don't like it"

"What don't you like?"

"I just... leave it"

Khushi gulped hard in her dried throat. She was confused, seeing him standing unaffected.

"Hey, how could you not pant after running like hell?"

Arnav was stuck.

"Sometimes you make me think whether you are a human..."

"I run well... you know that" he tried to manage.

"Of course, you run well... but how could you be normal? Don't your heart beat fast?" She touched his heart to sense his heartbeat.