5 The NAME...!

Part 5 The NAME...!

"Yaaru Chinna Andha ponnu? Edhukku aval unkitta vambu panikkitu irundha? (Who is she, Chotte? Why was she messing with you?"

Ratna always spoke to Arnav in Tamil as she wanted her son to be a scholar in her mother tongue.

"She newly joined in our class..." he replied in Tamil. Arnav spoke to his mother in Tamil and with Arvind accordingly.

Cutting him,

"In your class? But you are in the second year"

"That's why she is behind me asking for the first-year notes"

"Oh... you could have helped her... she is just asking for notes..."

Arnav was silent.

"She said she is behind you for the notes. She won't disturb you if you give it to her, right?"

Arnav said nothing.

"Is not she looking cute?"

Arnav looked at her wondering.

"Are not you angry with her for lying that I'm her boyfriend?" he asked.

"No, because I don't think her intention is wrong"

Arnav said nothing because he knew her intention was not wrong.

"By the way, don't you guys have classes today?"

"Our founder passed away. So, they declared leave"

"Oh..."

"Did you come alone?"

"No, Dad dropped me in the temple. After that, I went to the market and purchased fruits and vegetables"

"Mmm"

They got into the bus and reached Downhill. Getting down from the bus, they walked Half a kilometer. Opening a big Iron Gate, Ratna and Arnav again walked crossing a beautiful rose garden. There was a beautiful WOODHOUSE with glass windows. That was their house. He went to his room and Ratna went to the kitchen to do her work.

After a while,

Arnav heard the calling bell sound and went to open the door. He slightly slid the curtain and saw who came. He put the curtain again swiftly, seeing the person. Making himself up, he opened the door. A policeman was standing. Amanullah was written on his name tag.

"May I meet Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? The policeman asked.

Arnav looked at him sharply without answering.

"If you don't stop glaring at me like this, I will put you behind bars" the policeman warned.

Ratna who came there saw the man and smiled.

"Aman beta... how are you? Why are you waiting there? Come in..."

"Look at your son, Mom. He has not even welcomed me" Aman said.

"Don't you know him?"

"Yeah, I know him... that's why I'm planning to arrest him and put him in jail until he speaks with me freely"

"Then, he would be in jail forever" Ratna laughed.

Aman entered laughingly. Arnav followed him.

"How are you, Mom?" Aman asked.

"I'm fine. It seems you got posting...! Looking dashing in the uniform,"

"Not more than Dad. He looks majestic in uniform. he is my inspiration. Only because of him, I wanted to become a police officer. And, look at your son. He doesn't need a police uniform to look dashing. This guy would steal anyone's heart by his EYES" Aman said and Arnav could not resist from thinking about Khushi who said 'your eyes are beautiful!'