14 Horrified Khushi

Part 14 Horrified Khushi (Long Update)

"What I SEE in her is purely OUR PERSONAL. I can't tell that to anyone" Arnav gave the same answer that Khushi gave to Parthiban, making everyone dumbfounded.

He turned to leave the class but stopped to see Khushi looking at him perplexed. He suffocated to face Khushi even though he didn't mind uttering so. He walked out of the class. Obviously, Khushi followed him.

Arnav went to the ground and stood under a tree. Khushi came in front of him and looked at him smiling.

"Why did you do that? Poor she...! She fell down. You should not have pushed her" She tried to be serious.

"I don't like the way she spoke to me," he said looking here and there.

"Ok... but what's the necessary to manhandle her?"

"I don't like her intention"

"What intention?" She frowned.

"She wants to talk to me not because she doubts lessons. She just wanted to show that she is not less than YOU"

"Not less than ME?"

"Yes... that's why she tried to talk to me to get my friendship"

"How do you know that?"

Arnav was stuck. How could he say he heard her talking to her friend? Could he say he had the super hearing power?

"I know her... she has a superiority complex...! Didn't you hear what she asked me? If her intention is pure, why did she ask me why I cling with you?"

Khushi was looking at him without blinking.

"Khushi..." he called her raising his voice.

She jerked chuckling.

"Is it really you, Arnie? Would you talk this much? Do you observe people to this extent?" She asked smiling.

Arnav was silent.

"You know you have super teaching talent. It will be helpful for our class guys if you teach them..."

"She didn't seek my help just because she didn't understand the lesson...she wants to became my friend... that's why she tried to talk to me"

"So what? She would have seen your good qualities. So, she would like to become your friend. What's wrong with that?"

"I don't like her. I don't want to be friendly with not only her but also with anyone" he said without thinking.

"Why?"

Without answering, he turned to leave, Khushi clutched his wrist.

"I won't ask you why you don't want to be friendly with anyone but may I know why you want to be friendly with ONLY ME?"

Arnav looked somewhere gulping down.

"Why don't you just say, you like me?"

He looked at her and then again somewhere else.

"You know how special I'm feeling now?" She smiled.

Arnav didn't look at her but his lips curved slightly.

"It's because of you, Arnie"

"I just..."

"Leave it... let it be anything. I don't want the reason. I like this feel..." She smiled, making him smile.

"Let's go to the class"

Arnav nodded ok. They came to the class and occupied their bench. Both of them didn't look at anyone but all the students looked only at them.