Chapter Six

****

****

Right below her, Natalia witnessed the walkers ripping apart the Terminus residents after the explosion; Carol had managed to sneak into the compound with the walkers while Natalia's attention turned back to what was happening inside the warehouse. Rick had managed to free himself and immediately, Rick had attacked the men, stabbing them viciously. Natalia patiently waited for Rick to free Daryl, Glenn and Bob.

Once they were out of the warehouse, they immediately attacked the walkers in their way. When Daryl was too busy with the walker in front of him, there was a walker that snuck behind him. Instantly, Natalia shot it down with her sniper rifle. Daryl was taken aback by the shot and wondered who it could have been that was helping him, when earlier, the Terminus residence tried to trap them by shooting at their feet.

Before Natalia could help her brother, someone grabbed her hair from behind and pulled her to the ground. If it weren't for the walkers' snarls and groans, someone below would have heard her struggling.

"Bitch!" The man that grabbed her by the hair said, kicking her in her side. The shock of pain that ran through her almost paralyzed Natalia. Her hand instantly flew to her side as she struggled to breathe.

Natalia let out a loud grunt of pain as she forced herself to roll on her side, getting on her feet. As she tried to scramble for her gun, the man lunged at her and sent her to the ground once again-- getting on top of Natalia, the man wrapped his hands around her neck and squeezed as hard as he could.

———

Rick and his people managed to get out of Terminus that was now on fire, he retrieved his weapons that he stashed with Daryl, Michonne and Carl earlier.

"The hell we still around here for?" Abraham, who was now part of the group, said.

"Guns. Some supplies." Rick bluntly answered as he dug through to get to his things he hid. "Go along the fences. Use the rifles. Take out the rest of 'em."

"What?" Bob interjected, surprised.

"They don't get to live." Rick said to Bob-- After what had happened with the Governor, Rick was not going to let any of his enemies survive. What had happened in the prison wasn't going to happen again, Rick told himself, he wasn't going to lose another person he loved and cared for so brutally.

"Rick, we got out." It seemed that Glenn did not support Rick's idea. "It's over."

"It's not over 'till they're all dead." Rick was empowered once more once he carried his forty-four magnum in his hand.

"The hell it isn't. That place is on fire. Full of walkers." Rosita, who was Abraham's companion, said in bewilderment.

"I'm not dicking around with this crap. We just made it out." Abraham added to support Rosita's obvious claim.