Chapter Fifteen

****

****A/N: Just letting you guys know, I will not be including Noah in this universe <3

****
A/N: Just letting you guys know, I will not be including Noah in this universe <3

***

By sunrise, everyone had said their goodbyes to Bob. The remaining of Bob's time was given to Sasha as everyone gave them the privacy they needed.

With Judith in her arms, Natalia began to wonder where Daryl and Carol were. They were fine, Natalia reassured herself, Daryl was capable of taking care of the both of them.

But before she could grow more anxious, Sasha came out of Gabriel's office with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Bob's...Bob's gone." Soon after, the group of family buried Bob's body. They took a moment of silence around his grave and once Judith began to cry, Natalia took her aside and readied her formula with Carl.

"Are you okay...?" Natalia asked Carl. "After what happened, I mean."

"Yeah. I'm okay."

"Of course, you are." Natalia smirked at Carl. "My baby boy is all grown up now."  

Carl cracked a smile as Natalia playfully and softly bump his side with hers. "I'm still sorry you had to see all that. The aftermath."

"I'm not." Natalia did not say anything to Carl even though she found his answer somewhat alarming. Nevertheless, she knew that Carl was growing up through gruesome times and did not know what it felt like to grow up in such an era. Natalia was only thankful that even though Carl was such a young boy, he was looking after Judith.

———

Abraham had given a map to Rick and told Rick that after finding Carol and Daryl, they should make their way to DC.  Rick told him that they will be meeting them there.

As Abraham, Eugene, Tara and Rosita got up the bus, Glenn and Maggie followed suit. Taking a long glance at their family, Glenn watched as Natalia refused to look at any of them— she was biting down on her lips as a tear slipped down her cheek that she wiped away quickly.

How quick and rash Glenn's decision was to leave them made Natalia feel that Glenn betrayed her and everyone else. Natalia knew that she would never go with anyone else over the family. How could Glenn do so, after everything they've been through? They were supposed to be inseparable.

Just as it hurt Natalia, it hurt Glenn that the woman refused to look his way, even when he was leaving and there might be a chance they'd never see each other again if something bad happened to them.

Before Abraham drove off, Natalia dragged herself into the church, never glancing at Glenn or Maggie. Natalia couldn't watch them leave.

———