Oliver's Post

OliverMoy- 💞💿🩵@IzzyTheRizzyLiked by Sebby, Kaneeeee and 986,546 others

Liked by Sebby, Kaneeeee and 986,546 others

@Sebby: YALL ARE SO CUTE WHAT-   ❤️
Liked by OliverMoy

@Kaneeeee: So adorable omgggg.       ❤️
Liked by OliverMoy

@NsbStarLuvér: WAIT ITS OFFICIAL OMG CONGRATS🧡🧡🧡

@UserUnivala: OH MY GOD. REGIEEEE ARE YOU OK?!?!

@ItzStacyChick: OOP-

@TheyFwJay: DAMN MAN YOU STOLE MY GIRL, STILL CONGRATZ ❤️‍🔥

------------------------------------------------------------

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan POV

Sooo, i guess their official now, to be honest idk, but all i know is that when Regie gets back home, ima hang out with him, i think he needs me. Since Justin's bday was yesterday, he's still getting hangout invites for his bday from people, so hes gone. I think i need to be with Regie this time.

End of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Like clockwork, Regie pulled up. Ryan waited to for him to come in. He ran down the stairs so he could be the first one too see him but when he came back in...Regie looked...different. He had gotten a hair cut and died his hair back to black. The rest of the boys were in shock and Ryan was dumbfounded. " Dont worry i asked permission from Ty, im fine." Then Regie walked past Ryan and the rest of boys to his room. "Ok...what the hell-" Kane said suprised. Darren and Seb looked at eachother with the same dumbfounded expression as Ryan.

Ryan finally got out of his shocked state and decided to go talk too him. "ill go talk to him yall, stay here." Ryan told the boys. "Well wasnt that a enterance-" Seb chuckled. The other boys laughed and gradually got back to what they were doing.

Ryan ran up to Regies room, only to see Regie sitting on his bed with a hoddie on his head, looking at something on his phone. "Heyyy Reg....i like your hair bro!  What you starin at?" Ryan asked. Regie didnt respond, all he did was face his phone to Ryan. As soon as Ryan saw it, he understood why Regie was the way he was. It was Oliver and Izzy's post from earlier tonight. Regie had tears falling from his eyes. Ryan immediately ran to him and gave him a hug.

"Oh Regie....its gonna be ok-" Ryan was cut off. " NO ITS NOT RYAN, I MEAN WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT, WHO IS THIS BITCH, I FUCKING HATE HER ALREADY, HER NAME ALONE IS REPULSIVE TO ME AND NOW SHES HUGGING UP ON HIM, BUT THIS WAS LIKE AN HOUR AGO, IM SURE HES BREAKING HER BACK RIGHT NOW TOO-" Regie yelled out, unable to hold it back anymore. "Regie i know your hurting so bad right now, but you will get through this i promise Reg..I promise you ok?!" Ryan exclaimed helplessly. Regie looked at Ryan and just strated to cry in his shoulder.

"Regie please...please stop crying- it breaking my heart-" Ryan said, now tearing up. " I know i shouldnt be crying right now but i- i cant help it." Regie cried out. "Okay listen Reg, all you can do right now is try to be happy for Oliver, you have to act as normal as you can cuz I know you're not ready to tell him and you probably won't be able to tell him at all, but until you are ready to tell him, you have to try to be happy for him. It's going to be hard but you have to, because I know in my heart of hearts you will end up together someday. I just know, I can feel it in my gut." Ryan comforted Regie. Regie looked back at Ryan and smiled. "Thank you for being here with me Ry." "Ofcourse Reg!" Ryan exclaimed. " Hey you wanna post on Insta? Caption it something corny?" Ryan chuckled. Regie layed down on the bed, laughing. "Yeah sure."