Regie's Post

Deregieee- _________________________________________And don't take this personalBut you're the worstYou know what you've done to meAnd although it hurts I knowI just can't keep runnin' away

Deregieee-
_________________________________________
And don't take this personal
But you're the worst
You know what you've done to me
And although it hurts I know
I just can't keep runnin' away

-The Worst
Jhené Aiko
_________________________________________
Liked by OliverMoy, NotAzugami and 765,890 others

@NotAzugami:🩵🖤🩵                         ❤️
Liked by Deregieee

@Sebble: I DONT NEED YOU I DONT ❤️ NEED YOU I DONT NEED YOU I DONT NEED YOU BUT I LUVVVV YOU-       
Liked by Deregieee

NsbStarLuvér: Thats like my favorite song ever <3

UserUnivala: Uhm...Regie luv....you ok?

ItzStacyChick: WERES OLI'S CPMMENT LMAO😭

Reply to @ItzStacyChick from @UserUnivala: girl shut up please, he dont have to comment.

@NsbStarLuvér: I swear these two have beef all the time.

@IzzyTheRizzy: Jhené Aiko is the shit 💎

@JustinnPhannFann: IZZY WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING HERE 😭😭😭

@NsbStarLuvér: dont start shi.

------------------------------------------------------------

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryans POV

As i was on Regies new post, i could see how hurt he was through the picture. He did tell me he was going on a late night drive today and he posted this 5 minutes ago, so i assume that hes still out. Regie is really REALLY hurt. I just feel terrible about it. I noticed that Oliver didnt even comment on his post and they always comment on eachothers post. I mean, Regie is trying his best to act normal, and i dont think Oliver has caught on too anything being wrong so what going on.

------------------------------------------------------------

End of POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Yoooo guys i did it!" Oliver yelled. Since Ryan was across from him from the kitchen counter so he heard him clearly. "Did what?" Ryan asked confused. " Iasked Izzy out and... SHE SAID YES BRO!" Oliver yelled. All the boys started to jump up and congratulate Oliver. Except..Ryan. Ryan gave a small smile to Oliver and hugged him. "I knew you could do it." Ryan said with a small smile. Oliver flashed his cute smile and went back to texting Izzy, while the others are watching him.

At this point, Ryan was hurting with Regie, but he couldnt do one thing about it. " So guys...ima pick her up at her house and were gonna go to a club to hang out...." Oliver explained. " Ohhhhhh...... you getter take condoms with you-" Darren said. "Oh my god, shut up Darren." Oliver laughed. " Have fun brooo!" Sebastian said, patting Oliver on the back. Ryan smiled and walked up to his room. He decided to text Regie to check on him. He havent seen him since he told him he was going on a drive.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

    DMS

Ryan
Hey sooo where are you?

Regie
Im still out driving, whats good.

Ryan
Nothing im just checking on you

Regie
Thank you Ry, you really do care for me bro

Ryan
Ofcourse Reg, yk i love you bro.

Regie

I love you too Ry

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan sighed and shut off his phone. He sat on his bed, just thinking about the whole situation, until he got a knock on his door. "Yo its Oli, can i come in, i wanna show you my outfit." Oliver asked. "Oh yeah come in" Ryan said. When Oliver came in, Ryan smiled, Oliver had a white flowy shirt on that was half buttoned, black khaki pants, and tan and black nikes on. Ryan thought he looked nice.

"Wow bro you look nice, are you sure your gonna be comfortable at the club?" Ryan asked. "Today isnt about being comfortable, this is about looking good for Izzy! Im comfortable anyway." Oliver chuckled. Ryan smiled and did a small chuckle as well. "Well i hope shes good too you, and be safe, because you know Oli, if shes not right, there will be another one out there for you!" Ryan exclaimed.
"Woah woah Ryan, its the first date calm down hahaha!" Oliver laughed. Ryan laughed with him and wished him a good night at the club. " Oh wait, have you seen Regie? He was acting weird earlier and i havent seen him since and i really wanted to show him my outfit!" Oliver asked before walking out. " Hes out on a night drive" Ryan said nonchinately as has he looked down at his phone. Oliver hummed and walked out. All Ryan could do is watch Oliver walk out and probably go fuck some girl thats not Regie, and he was sure Regie was thinking about the same thing.

------------------------------------------------------------

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇