Regie's Post

Back home a few hours later.....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Deregieee: 🚿🛁🛀🦳Liked by OliverMoy, Kaneee and 723,993 others_________________________________________

Deregieee: 🚿🛁🛀🦳
Liked by OliverMoy, Kaneee and 723,993 others
_________________________________________

OliverMoy: pretty boy <3               ❤️
Liked by Deregieee

Kaneee: rub a dub dub 🛀              ❤️
Liked by Deregieee

NsbStarLuvér: OMG OLEGIE MOMENT!

ItzStacyChick: cutie 💖💖💖

UserUnivala: Oli's right 🩵

JackieBoo: Hot 💋

JustinnPhannFann: Ahhhh jackies here-

_________________________________________

Oliver's POV

Regie looked....cute in on his Insta post, but i mean, he a good looking guy so of course he's cute. Teasing him today was so funny, i made him red everytime i spoke. To be honest, i didnt even have to try hard. I guess he was just getting shy. His silky black hair was all wet and it made me want too run my hands through it. I felt my cheeks get hot but i didnt know why. I just brushed the feeling off and decided to go get some water from downstairs.

While i was walking down the stairs, i stopped in the middle and smiled cheesy. I saw Sebastian leaning on the kitchen island while playing with Ryan's hand. Ryan was across from him leaning on the refrigerator blushing and smiling. I was thinking about going back upstairs and letting them have their time, but i dont want them to start making out on the counter so i walked down.

When i walked down, i had my head down smiling. Ryan saw me first and lightly let his hands fall from Sebastians. Sebastian saw that Ryan was looking at something behind him and turned around. When Seb saw me he looked suprised at first but then smiled. "Hey Oli, what you doin down here?" Seb said, nervously rubbing the back of his head. I chuckled, "im getting some water." I answered, getting a glass. Ryan slowly walked to the couch and sat down, just watching Sebastian.

"You know he likes you too right?" I said unexpectedly, still looking down at the faucet getting water. Seb hit my shoulder and smiled. "Do you really think so?" Seb asked. "I mean, it was pretty apparent when he was staring at you and messing with your hands earlier..." i said smiling at him. Seb smiled and walked to Ryan on the couch. Ryan's eyes sparkled when he saw Seb coming up to him.

I smiled then started to walk back up the stairs. But when i was walking to my room, i bumped into Regie. We both made eye contact and smiled. "You looked nice on Insta today." I said. Regie got red and nodded, walking past me.

End POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie's POV

Oliver. Oliver, why do you have to do things that make me fall more and more in love with you? All he has to do is compliment me and i melt where im at.
He cares so much about me and he shows it everyday. God Oli, why are you making this so hard...

End POV

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie smiled and blushed the whole way going down the stairs. He wanted to jump into Olivers arms and give him the biggest hug. While he was walking down, he noticed that Sebastian and Ryan were cuddleing on the couch while watching a movie. Regie smiled and went to the fridge, grabbing a soda. Through the side of the fridge, Regie could see that Seb was looking at him but didnt move or budge in his spot on the couch. Regie closes the fridge and walked up to Seb, wanting to see what was going on.

"Hey Seb...." Regie was about to dab him up, when he noticed that Ryan was asleep on Seb's shoulder. Regie giggled, "What so are you dating him now?" Regie asked. Sebastian's eyes got big before he answered. "No.....and how do you know whats going on?!" Seb whisper yelled. "It's kind of obvious? The way you have been looking at him and how close you've been with him lately has kinda told me cuh-" Regie exclaimed. Sebastian smiled and shook his head. "Well no, we're not dating yet, but soon we will...i know it and feel it." Seb said. He looked back at Ryans face a smiled. Seb brushed the hair out of his face and went back to watching tv.

Regie smiled one last time and started to walk back to his room. While he was walking back to his room he overheard some loud talking. As he was getting closer to his door, he noticed a girl voice and Oliver's voice. Regie immediately rolled his eyes when he heard Izzy's voice. "So really, you let me go to the club with him?!?" Regie heard Izzy say on the phone. "His phone must be on speaker.." Regie said quietly. "Yeah i mean, hes been your bestfriend forever so yeah babe." Oliver said, a little apprehensive. Regie scroffed at what he just heard. Yeah it might be a little childish to think that shes lying about him only being a 'bestfriend', but could you blame him? It was Izzy for petes sake.

"Thank you baby!" Izzy yelled out the phone. Then Regie heard the phone call end. 'That was fucking rude.' Regie said to himself. Regie then heard Oliver sigh and thow his self on his bed. All Regie wanted to do was go hug him be he couldnt. Then, Regie heard walking but he was so in his thoughts that he couldnt even move in time. Thats when Oliver opened the door. Regie started to fall forward but Oliver caught him. Regie looked up and saw Oliver smiling at him. That same smile that made Regie fall in love with him the first time. "Hey Regie?" Oliver said chuckling. Regie backed up and cleared his throat. "Hey i uh- i was just gonna, say hi." Regie said, looking down in embarrassment.

Oliver laughed and picked Regie's head up by his chin. "Its ok, you were eavesdropping-" Oliver said, bringing his hand from Regies chin to his hair, ruffling it. Regie chuckled, "Stop cuhhh." Regie grabbed Oliver's wrist softly. They were both stuck looking at each other until Oliver broke the contact. "Well im gonna go get some more water-" Oli said, walking away. Regie was sad that the contact didnt last longer but he didnt really care, as long as he was  in the presence of him. Thats all that mattered.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Oliver's POV

Why did i start to blush? There was no reason for me to start blushing. Oli snap out of it-

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Oli shook his head and decided to brush it aside for now. While Oli was going down the stairs again, he noticed that Seb and Ryan were now asleep on eachother. Oliver grabbed his phone and took a picture before getting his cup and getting more water. Oliver took one last look at Seb and Ryan before smiling and going back up stairs. While Oliver was going upstairs, he heard some noices from Darrens room all the way across the hall. Oli wanted to run but.....curiosty killed the cat.

Since the door was slightly open, he could peek in a little too see what going on. When Oliver peeked in, he was immediately shocked. He saw Justin on top of Darren, making out with him. Soju bottles were on the floor and he remembered that Darren said he would bring some soju from the KBBQ place. Oli slowly back away, and just went to his room. Not speaking another word for the rest of the night.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇