Jackie's Post

JackieBoo- Clubin💿Liked by NotKaneRatan,DarBear, and 897,007 others_________________________________________

JackieBoo- Clubin💿
Liked by NotKaneRatan,DarBear, and 897,007 others
_________________________________________

NsbStarLuvér: wow shes beautiful

JackieeFann8: AHHHHH MODEL!

ResscaRullso: BITCH💗💗💗💗            ❤️
Liked by JackieBoo

4Lhood5tar: Hot❤️‍🔥

IrinaLuvz: Chicaaaa!!!💝💝💝              ❤️
Liked by JackieBoo

_________________________________________

Darrens POV

Ok i have got to admit, this Jackie chick is pretty hot, If Regie decides to keep in touch with this girl, i wouldnt blame him. I just feel wrong calling her hot because...well....SHES NOT JUSTIN. I cant fully say shes as hot as Justin, because well...shes not. But i guess i can say shes a attractive girl. He seems to be having fun with her right now so maybe it could work out?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"So do you wanna go get drinks?" Jackie asked Regie. The club was blasting music and people were dancing everywhere so Jackie and Regie were squished together most of the time. "Yeah sure."  Regie said, almost in her ear. They walked to the bar behind them and called for a waiter. "What would you guys like?" Before Jackie and Regie could think about it, they both said "Soju." They both look at eachother and blush, looking away smiling. "Soju are my favorite drink, is it yours too?" Regie nodded and smiled. Regie was suprised he was actually having a good time. He hadn't thought about Oliver once.

Soon the night had aged. It was 11:00 pm and it was like the club just had opened. People were dancing and still ordering drinks. The music seemed to had gotten louder. At this point, Regie was drunk enough to not know what he was doing and Jackie was sober enough to know what she was doing. Since the club was still packed, they were still dancing really close together. Jackie did one swift move and started to dance on Regie. She started to rub up against Regies member, purposely. Regie had his eyes closed when he was dancing but as soon as he felt Jackie doing what she was doing, he opened his eyes. For someone reason, Regie was getting hard. Why in the hell was he getting hard.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie's POV

Ok what the hell is going on. I might be drunk but im pretty sure that Jackie is rubbing up against my dick. More of a question. WHY THE HELL AM I HARD. I dont think i have gotten hard by a girl rubbing up against me in fucking years, And she keeps doing it. Fuck. Im getting harder. Shes really turning me on.
__________________________________