☆Announcment☆

"Omg." Oliver said, while sitting in his gaming chair. Regie looked up and smiled. "What?" Regie said smiling. "Sebastian and Ryan just announced that their dating!" Oliver yelled, smiling cheesy. Regie smiled, "No way, really ?!" Regie said getting up from Oli's bed. "Yeah!" Oli said smiling. Regie blushed, he couldnt help it, it was Oli's smile, "Im gonna go talk to them! Coming with?" Reg asked. Oliver smiled, running up to Regie, grabbing his hand and running the both of them out the door. Regie was caught off guard by Olivers sudden touch, but he started to blush right away and just let Oliver guide him to Seb and Ryans room.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"The boys should be flooding into the room any minute now..." Sebastian said, while playing with Ryan's hair. Ryan smiled and nodded."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"OMG CONGRATSSSSS!" Justin said, basically jumping on Ryan. Ryan grunted and glared at Justin, but ultimately gave up the act and smiled, "Thank you." Ryan said, hugging Justin hard. All the boys were coming in at this point, hugging the couple and asking them questions. "Who asked first!?!" Darren asked. "Me hahaha!" Ryan answered. "I hope you guys are happy together forever!" Justin said, while looking at Darren smiling. Darren smiled back at him too but they both didnt say anything to each other.

Sebastian noticed what was happening infront of him but didnt say anything either. "Ryan! Seb! I am truly so happy for you." Kane said, smiling and hugging them. "RYAN YOU GOTTA EXPLAIN YOUR SELF TO ME-" Justin said, pulling Ryan to the otherside of the room to talk. Sebastian smiled, watching Ryan get dragged. "Seb, i am so happy, i love you so much-" Oliver said running up to his brother. Sebastian hugged Oliver tight, "i love you too Oli." Sebastian said, pulling away.

When he pulled away he noticed that Ryan was looking at him....but with those eyes. Seb wanted to blush, but for some reason, he started to look Ryan with the same eyes. He just kept staring at him, and Ryan just kept staring at him, the same way. Sebastian was starting to feel a bit of a buldge in his pants, so he had to break the eye contact before he started to get more and more dirty thoughts about Ryan. He was infront of everybody and most importantly, his brother, so he had to break it before his member got bigger.

Ryan smirked at Sebastian, looking uo and down at Sebastian, noticing his buldge. Ryan was in shock at first, but that feeling soon went away, and his mind was flooded with really....really...dirty thoughts of Sebastian. Ryan had to knock himself out of his horny state. "Justin uh- can we-" Ryan was cut off. "I know your like inlove with him and shi but bro, im infront of you and your staring at him getting hard as fuck-" Justin said, looking away. Ryan laughed and sat down, trying to cover his hard on. Justin glared at him but chuckled.

Ryan and Justin continued on talking until both of them heard Oliver yell. "Yo everyone! To celebrate the wonderful, amazing couple....were going out for dinner! Oliver exclaimed. Regie was next to Oli, laying his head on Oli's shoulder. Everybody else started to yell and smile. "YAHHHHH! Texas Day Brazil?!?" Sebastian asked. Everybody agreeded and started to leave the room. Ryan decided to stay back and sit in Sebs gaming chair in the corner. After Seb thought everyone was gone, he was leading Kane out the room last, before closing the door. Sebastian was still facing the door before he sighed. "Fuck....Ryan." Sebastian moaned. Ryan was looking straight at Sebastian, watching him. Smirking.

Sebastian started to unbuckle his belt on his pants, quickly moving his hand to his buldging member. He tried to rubb it down, but he couldnt. Everytime he tried, he just kept thinking about Ryan. Ryan getting on top of him and riding his dick. He kept thinking about throwing Ryan on a bed and marking his body up with hickeys. All he could think about is Ryan giving him head, and watching his head go up and down, watching his cheeks suck in and out, and watch him lick all of his cumload off his lips. All Sebastian wanted to do was hold Ryan down, grab him by his waist and start to fuck him as hard as Ryan wanted him too. He wanted too hear him moan, and call his name, he wanted to be inside of him.