Lunch ☆ Part 2

Meanwhile at the mall with Oliver and Regie...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Third Person POV

"Hey Reg, are you having fun?" Oliver asked him. Regie nodded and smiled at him. Not to mention, Regie was a blushing mess the whole time he was with Oli. " I guess we messed up our time today, we basically spent the entire time at the mall just buying things and talking, at least in the end we get to spend time with eachother and drink boba hahaha!" Oliver exclaimed with his cute smile. Regie nearly melted into his chair. Since Reg was hiding his face from him, like hes been 'trying' to do all day but failed, he had his head down drinking his boba. Once he felt his face cool down a bit, he faced his head up and was met with Oliver's eyes on him. Oli stared at him for a few more seconds before his phone started to ring.

"Oh its Izzy- one second-," Oliver said. Regie almost immediately got irritated. All he could think about was how Oli was staring at him, and how it could have gone on longer if his cunt of a girlfriend didn't call him. Regie rolled his eyes and played with his straw to pass the time. " Hey babe- yeah I'm out with Regie, we haven't been out for a while-" Oliver's face changed from a smile to a frown. "Wait....what- I didn't do that- that has gotta be a mistake, babe." Regie picked his head up when he heard the desperation in Oliver's voice.

"Babe, are you ok? I know babe, I'm sorry. She shouldn't have done that-." Regie was confused but decided to just listen to what he was saying. "Ok babe, ill see you later tonight ok?" Oliver said. Regie's eyes got big all of a sudden, oh god please dont say it...please dont say it- Regie said to himself. Dont say i love you. Regie knew if he heard Oliver say that to her, he wouldnt be able to contain himself. " Yeah bye-" Oliver then ended the call. Regie let out a breath he didnt know he was holding. "Hey Regie, sorry about that." Oli apologized. " So, what was that about?" Regie asked, still looking down at his drink. " Bro, her friend basically told her that she found another girl on my Insta posts....turns out that it was from like 2 years ago when i was dating my ex-" Oli explained.

Regie knew Oliver was looking at him because Oliver looks at everybody directly when he talks, so he couldnt roll his eyes, even known he really wanted too, all he did was curse Izzy out in his mind. This bitch is already stressing him out, i can see it in his eyes. If this bitch went ballistic over seeing a post with him and his ex from 2 years ago, without even letting him explain...this bitch could do way worse. I fucking knew she was trouble the day i fucking saw her... Regie said to himself in his head. "Wait, why did you apologize?..." Regie asked confused. "It just to get her to stop yelling." Oli replied

None of this shit would have fucking happened if she wasnt a fucking dyslectic cunt and saw that under the post was the date- she immediately jumped ship and made you fucking apologize-,Regie said in his head, getting more and more irritated. "She shouldnt have listened to her friend immediately. I dont even know if she even saw the picture, she just told me her friend saw it and told her... b- but its not the big of a deal, its the he said-she said shit." Oliver chuckled. Regie fakely chuckled, but deep inside he was fighting Izzy with his harsh words.

"Anyway...aww-" Oliver cut himself off. "What?" Regie asked. "Look at Sebastian and Ryan." Oliver showed Reg his phone, and it was the post on Insta of Ryan and Seb at the cafe. "I hope it works out-" this time Regie cut Oliver off. "What do you mean by 'i hope it works out' ?"  Regie furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Dont tell me you dont notice it-" Oliver said with a smirk. "Huh?" Regie said, confused. "Sebastian has been in love with Ryan since....forever, and i know he is because the last time he looked at someone like that was in 6th grade when he was inlove with his schoolmate...we were at a school event and Sebastian had his eyes on him the whole time."

Regie was in shock. He didnt even know what to say. "So Sebastian is-" "Bisexual!" Oliver said, still looking at the post. Regie nodded. "And he still thinks i dont know." Oliver said smiling. Regie was just confused why Seb hadnt told him before, but it was probably because he wasnt ready. "Yeah- OMG ITS 3:30- WE GOTTQ GET OUT OFF HETE, I MADE RESERVATIONS FOR THE RESTAURANT FOR 4:30!"  Oliver yelled as he cleaned his self and started to get his stuff together to leave. Rgie did the same and they both sprinted out of mall.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Oh god- wheres my car." Oliver whined. Regie couldnt help but giggle and blush at his actions. He looks so cute when he's in a hurry... Regie said to himself....or at least he thought he did. Oliver stopped in the middle of the rode. " i look what when im what?" Oliver said, slightly blushing. "Oh- no- n- nothing sorry-" Regie stuttered, trying to comprehend whats happening. "Thanks." Oliver said, before continuing his commute to find his car. Regie was speechless but a car honking at him to move out the way brought him back to reality.

"There it is hahaha-" Oliver found his car and they both ran into it. "I dont think Jackie would approve of you calling me cute-" Oli said nonchalantly. Im the one whos supposed to be nonchalant, not you Oli, Regie said to himself. Oli saw Reg get quiet and smiled before starting the car and heading over to the KKBQ place. Regie was about to comprehend what just happened, untill the word Jackie popped into his mind. He then remembered the text he got earlier that day.

_________________________________________

DMS

Jackie:
Heyy

Read

_________________________________________

Regie looked at the message and then glanced at Oliver. Since the sun was setting, the glare of the sun fell on Olivers eyes and nose, Regie's favorite things about Oli, basically just making him fall in love with him even more. Regie then turned back to his phone and  turned it off. Setting it on his lap.

Regie was daydreaming about what just happened. Did i just accidently call Oli cute and he say thanks!? Regie confessed. Regie sunk more into his chair and just blushed and smiled. Oli turned his head and noticed Regie's red blushing cheeks glowing in the sun and smiled.