Kane and Regie's Post

NotKaneRatan: Blue 💙🩵🩶!

Liked by SoJuPhan, DarBear and 879,123 others

SoJuPhan: Blue Hair Baby💎💙💎      ❤️
Liked by NotKaneRatan

DarBear: Flower Boyyy <3.                  ❤️
Reply to DarBear: Lilac Flower Boy!
Liked by NotKaneRatan

NsbStarLuvér: AWW HES LITERALLY THE CUTEST PERSON ALIVE 😭😭😭

IzzyTheRizzy: Cuteeeee🩷🩷🩷          ❤️
Liked by NotKaneRatan

ItzStacyChick: He can but adorable and hot omggg 😳😳😳

UserUnivala: Awww Darren and Justins comments- my heart 😭💗

_________________________________________

Justin and Darren were sitting next to eachother on the barstools near the kitchen island. They both smiled at their phones and just sighed. They loved Kane. All the boys loved Kane. Kane was like their bestfriend, their brother. So ofcourse they got happy when he posted. "Kane's hair looks great! I knew thats why he left the house!" Justin said. Darren looked up from his phone and smiled at Justin. He loved to see Justin happy. It makes him happy. Darren seeing Justin smile can fix any bad day Darren have been having.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Meanwhile, Regie was just now waking up from his hangover nap. It was now 5:25 pm. Sebastian had told everyone that Regie wasnt feeling good so he was sleeping in his room. He couldnt tell everybody that he was sleeping off being a drunken mess. Regie groaned, sitting up in his bed. His head was pounding so bad that he could feel his heartbeat in his head. But that wasnt the only thing that hurt. Something else hurt worse. His heart. That feeling strated to flood back too Regie all at once, like it was waiting for him to not be drunk anymore to feel it. Regie grabbed his head and sighed. Squinting his eyes, he got up and walked to his bathroom to get some Tylenol.