Darren's Post

DarBear- New Glasses 🤓Liked by SoJuPhan, Deregieee and 612,778 others

Liked by SoJuPhan, Deregieee and 612,778 others

@SoJuPhan: Oh. 😳 ❤️
Liked by DarBear

@Deregieee: DarBear is DaddyBear now.😮‍💨
Reply to @Deregieee: WHAT THE HELL CUH 😭😭😭

@UserUnivala: Ayo Justin-

@NsbStarLuvér: Ok now Justin what the hell-

@ItzStacyChick: wait everybody's talking about Justin's comment when nobody's talking about how hot he is 🫣

@JustinnPhannFann: Justin is crushin. 💎❤️‍🔥

-------------‐-------‐-----‐------------------------------------------

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Darren's POV

I almost instantly blushed at Justin's comment. I mean come on man, my crush just commented that blush emoji on my Insta post. He makes me feel so weird all the time its crazy.

_____________________________________

Justin's POV

Its is taking everything in me to not just jerk off to these pictures right now, But i cant. Its Darren. I have always had a little crush on Dar but over these past few months...its been getting bigger and he been getting....no hes always been really hot. Darren is just completely my type, hes funny, flirty, demanding, and over all a great person. I do act like i cant stand him though.

I just really cant let him see how much i like him. I have donw not so good thing to Darrens pictures before, and i dont know if i should do it again. I know he's straight, like STRAIGHT straight, but i cant help it but get hard when he gets on me and touches me. You know how Darren is. Once we were in a live and he came up to me trying to do what he usually does, and i pushed him away since i was trying to put a lolipop in the lolipop gun, and out of nowhere he grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear to be a "good boy". I almost instantly got hard. So i kinda....well.... let him bend me over the couch. Was i smooth with it?....yes. I made it look like he pushed me into the couch, But thats not he point. Then he kinda started to bang the shit out of me- i mean...HARD. He's usually way more flirty with me then the other memebrs and i have seen him do these thing so much that i noticed it.

I was actually enjoying it a bit to much, but then i remembered where i was, so i hit him away. Being Darren, he started to run away, and i chases him.
All the boys were laughing and Oliver was 'OOoOoOhhHH'in up the place. After that live, the boys and i were getting ready to go to bed so people were changing, taking showers and etc. I was downstairs getting me some water before i went to bed. I finshed my water and i was walking up to my room when Ryan walked past me. "Goodnight Justin, Darren is taking a shower so be careful hahaha." I chuckled back to him and continued to walk to my room.

As i was walking to my room, i walked past Darren's room. The door was slightly open and i couldn't help but get curious. I did have a small crush on him at the time so ofcourse i was curious. I slowly opened the door so it wouldnt make any noice, and i slightly peaked my head in the room. I mentally gasped when i saw what i saw. Darren had juat got out the shower and his body was all wet from the water. I started to get urge's i never thought i could get. He only had his towel around his waist and he was drying his hair with a drying towel.

His silky black hair. Just remebering it makes me wanna run my fingers through it. He was also scrolling on his phone. All i wanted to do in that moment was to run in there and devour him at that moment. Before i knew it my heart was beating fast and i had to stop my self before i did something i regret. I poked my head out and slid my back to a wall, breathing heavy. I couldnt control the blush on my face. I put my hands on my face, trying to get my self out of this trance and i speed walked to my room. I think that was the first time my feeling got bigger. 

I think that was the first time i noticed it too.....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇