☆Texas Day Brazil☆

Sebastian's POV

I was looking at myself in the mirror, checking if my outfit was ok when i heard a knock on my room door. "Come in." I exclaimed. As soon as i said that, I heard someone come in. I turned to too see who it was and my eyes lit up. I saw Ryan walk in, looking as pretty as ever. He looked so handsome. I ran up and hugged him as tight as i can. "Baby- i think you might fucking kill me- i can breath-" Ryan tried to chuckle. "Oh, im sorry-" i giggled. He caressed my face and ran his fingers through my hair. I playfully swatted his hand away, since i just took 30 minutes alone on my hair to make it perfect. "RYANN!-" I yelled playfully. Ryan giggled and kissed me on the cheek. "You ready?" He asked. I nodded and grabbed his hand. He smiled and started to lead me to the door.

When we walked out, i wanted to make sure i closed my door, but while i was trying to, i heard noices....kissing noices. I think Ryan heard them too because as soon as i heard the noices he turned his head from facing the staircase to facing me with a confused look on his face. "Omg, I know damn well Oliver better not have brought Izzy here- were about to leave." Ryan said, really annoyed. It made me chuckle at how fast he gets irritated. "Wait- thats coming from Darren and Justin's room....-" I noticed. Me and Ryan look at eachother and then start walking towards their door.

Their door was closed but we could still hear alot, me and Ryan put our ears to the door to hear what was going on. "Mhm...Darren-" We heard Justin moan. Ryan slapped his hand on his mouth in disbelief. I was just shocked. "Fuck-" Darren said. I too had slapped my hand on my mouth now. "Baby, we have to get going, were gonna get yelled at by Oliver for being late-" Justin said. We heard Darren groan sadly, before getting up from something, most likely Justin. Me and Ryan heard one last kiss before we heard footsteps coming towards us. Me and Ryan basically sprinted to the staircase, still holding hands.

"Theres the boys!" Kane yelled happily, running up to us. I hugged him and Ryan did the same. "So yall ready?" Oliver asked. I nodded. While Oliver was responding to my nodd with a chessy smile, i noticed that Regie was staring straight at him, looking at his lips and going back up to his hair. I smiled but decided to keep quiet. Finally after about two minutes, Darren and Justin came downstairs. They were smiling at eachother before running up to us. "So- yall all ready?" Justin asked. Ryan nodded and then looked at me. I swear everytime he looks at me i fall more and more in love with him.

"Alright yall lets head out!" Oliver said, leading everybody to the front door to leave. "Love....are you ready?" I asked Ryan. Ryan smilied and just started to walk towards the door. I wanted to give him 300 kisses right then and there.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie's POV

When we all got outside, Oliver grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him. "Ill take Regie, Darren, and Kane-" Oliver exclaimed. I looked over at Darren for a second and noticed he was looking at Justin, sadly. I slowly turned my eyes to Justin, and he was looking at him the same way. "Alright ill take my love, and Justin!" Soon everybody was turning away from eachother, heading to the cars, i kept looking at Darren and Justin though. Before the both of them turned away from eachother, they grabbed eachothers hands, then while walking away, let their hands fall from eachother.

I turned my head back to the group and noticed that Darren was smiling. It was totally obvious that they were flirting with eachother but i decided to just brush it off and smile.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a while, we were driving and everybody was talking to eachother in the car. Except me. I was too busy dozing off. Out of nowhere, i felt someone put a hand on my thigh. I almost jumped at the sudden touch, but i kept my composure. I followed my eyes up the hand to see whos it was, and it was the one and only Oliver Moy's hand. "Hey, wake up were almost there." He said as he let his hand fall off my thigh. My face was red before i could even feel the heat from it.