Lunch ☆ Part 1

"Uh....so, where exactly are we?" Ryan asked confused. "Oh, its a nice little cafe...with cats!" Seb said smiling. Ryan couldnt help but smile as well. Ryan has been wanting to go to a cat cafe for a while and now hes here, with Sebastian. "Uh...Ryan?" Seb said, startling Ryan. "Huh- oh uh yeah?" Ryan studdered. "You've been staring at the place for a minute straight, you ready to go in?" Seb asked calmly. "Yeah sorry." Ryan said, straightening himself up.

When Ryan and Sebastian walked into the cafe, it was like azugami heaven. Cats and boba were two of Ryans favorite things. "Is this what you imagined it would be?" Seb asked nervously. Ryan turned to him and just smiled, but he wanted to do so much more. Ryan would run over, jump on Seb and kiss him if he could. "Good im happy." Seb said with a small smile. Ryan walked over to the counter to order and Seb just smiled at him. "Hey, can i have the tanghulu with the matcha cake please?" Ryan ordered. The cashier nodded and Ryan got his card out to pay, but Seb stopped him. "No, ill pay." "No ill-" "Ill pay Ry, dont worry about it." Seb cut off Ryan with a smile. Ryan looked at him smiled slightly before moving out of the way so Seb could pay.

"Ok so lets go find a seat!" Seb said. With no warning, Seb grabbed Ryan's hand and started to drag him to a table in thr back that was next to a window. Sebastian is the only one who could touch Ryan and Ryan wouldnt think anything of it. Let it be anyone else who grabbed Ry's hand like that, and it would have been yanked off. "Ok this is a great seat!" Seb said smiling. Ryan nodded.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan's POV

So....yeah, Sebastian definitely has a crush on me. I should have known from the way he looks at me, its just today he was staring at me more intensely then usual. So, i think im going to tease him a bit, it might be fun...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"So Seb, why did you take me on this date?" Sebastian choked on his water. " Uh-um...i uh....i just want to grab lunch with you-" Seb stuttered. "Mmm, ok." Ryan said, drinking water. Seb looked at Ryan and smirked. "You know dont you..." Seb said. Ryan frowwed his eyebrows in confusion but the his eyes got wide. Yes, he knew but he didnt think it would be this fast for him to confirm it. So he decided to play dumb. "Know what?" Ryan said, drinking his water. "Oh uh nothing-" Sebastian said clearing his throat.

"Hi! Heres your food, enjoy your lunch and the cats are in the kitty room if you want too hang with them!" The waiter said, walking away. Ryan nodded and went to grab his food. He grabbed his plate of cake and licked his lips. Seb smiled at Ryan. "Your so cute." Seb said. Seb's eyes widened he realized what he just said. Ryan looked up from his plate and smiled, blushing at the same time. "What?.." Ryan said. "I um....Ryan...have something to uh- tell you." Sebastian said, suprising Ryan. Ryan just sat there. "So uhm...i have kind of had...no....i have a huge crush on you and have had one for a while now. I'll get it if you dont like me back but i want too stay your bestfriend, you are genuinely the best person I've ever met in my life and even if I can't be in your life as your boyfriend, I want to be in your life as your best friend."

Ryan was in utter shock. He didn't expect Seb to be so blunt. "I uh-"...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan's POV

I am in complete utter shock. I dont even know how too feel. My heart is racing and i can feel my face heating up. I really shouldnt be this suprised since i kind of already knew this, i guess i kind of wanted it to not be true. I dont like this feeling, i shouldnt be feeling this feeling. Hes my bestfriend...this cant be right...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"I uh-...." was all Ryan could say. "listen, you don't have to answer me right now or today or even in a week from now, I just really couldn't hold it anymore." Ryan was still stunned. " no I understand, and I want to answer your but I'm really, really, in shock right now...and Sebastian.... you will always be my best friend, so don't ever be scared about that." Ryan said, smiling at Seb. Sebastian was in shock now, his heart was melting.

He couldnt believe what Ryan just said. " Um...this might be a really bad time but its about to be 3:00 and we have to get home to meet the boys for dinner..." Ryan said with a smile. "Do you wanna post on Insta?" Ryan asked. Since Seb was still in shock he didnt answer. "Uhm..Sebastian?" Ryan called out. " Seb was knocked back into reality after he felt Ryan touch his shoulder. "Oh- im sorry, and sure we can post!" Seb said, smiling big. Ryan chuckled at Seb's actions and pulles ou his phone.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan's POV

Yes, Sebastian Moy just told me that he had a huge crush on me and have had one for a while now. Right now I'm just a bit surprised that he tell me this early, but that's not that big of a deal. By the way I was acting today, with my heart racing, my face turning red, I'm getting those thoughts I were getting, starting to think that I have feelings for him too. It just- it just doesn't feel right, he's my best friend and I shouldn't have a crush on my best friend, I shouldn't be feeling these feelings, but I do. I just need more time, a lot more time....

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇