☆Bathroom☆

Knock Knock...

Regie......you ok?

------------------------------------------------------------

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

------------------------------------------------------------

Regie picked his head up from his knees, wiping his tears away too. " Y- Yeah I'm fine, plea- please go away." Pleaded Regie. " Uhm..yeah no- it sounds like your crying-" The boy said. " Im not dude, im just taking a piss, w- who is it anyway." Regie asked. "Its Ryan dumbass- you've known me for 3 years and your still questioning my voice-" Ryan said, chuckling at the same time. Regie slightly chuckled too and decided to let Ryan in. " Hey- Regie...your eyes are puffy...you were crying, whats wrong?" Ryan asked concerned. "Wow.. even you care more then Oliver...-" Regie said, not knowing what came out. Regie's eyes got big when he realize what he said to Ryan. Ryan looked into Regie's eyes with the same perplexed look on his face

"Regie....what are you talking about?" Ryan asked, confused. Regie looked back at Ryans eyes, contemplating if he should tell Ryan the truth. Ryan looked back at him still concerned and confused. Is he going to accept me... Regie asked himself. "Ok listen Ryan...you really cant tell this too anyone." Regie said in a serious tone. Ryan nodded and was ready to listen. " Ryan....im kind of inlove with...Oliver." Regie said, turned red just thinking about it. "Wait.....what." Ryan said, jaw on the floor. " Are you mad at me..

Ryan looked at Regie with a shocked face, then his face slowly formed a small smile. " Regie, why would i ever be mad at you....your like my brother.... i love you so much, i can never be mad at you for something like this!" Ryan said, giggling at the end. Regie looked back at Ryan perplexed the started to smile as well. " Ryan, your like my brother too... i just thought you were going to be mad, or not accept me." Regie said. " Reg, ofcourse i accept you!... but i do got a question..." Ryan exclaimed. Regie looked scared and Ryan laughed.

" Broo calm down hahaha, i just wanted to ask...when did you fall in love with Oliver?" Ryan asked. Regie did me and they went back to the first time he met Oliver, she won't remember that day until he is in his grave. "
Ever since i met him. Day one Ry. He's everything to me." Regie said, smiling at the thought of it. " Damn bruh your whipped-" Ryan said, teasing Regie. "Yeah...i really am." Regie said. "Wait... but what do you mean by..'you care more the Oliver'?" Ryan asked, in a serious tone.

That that brought Regie out of his whipped state. Immediately bringing him back to....the Izzy situation. " Fuck....her." Regie said in a irritated tone. "Oh wait....is this whole thing about her then-" Ryan asked. " Yes, like who is this bitch and why is Oliver asking her out- WHO IS SHE RYAN!" Regie said, getting mad. " Wait wait wait- calm down Reg...sadly, he's been talking to her for a while and i guess he finally gave her our Insta's and now he's asking her out...." Ryan said, frowning.

Regie was irritated all over again, he almost forgot about it when they were talking about Oliver but now Oliver is asking this Bitch Izzy out so now it hurts. " Regie i am so sorry...how did you deal with this when he was dating his ex?!?" Ryan asked confused and suprised. " He hasn't dated anyone in two years...i dont even remeber anything else but hurting all the time... and i dont think i can take it again." Regie said, tearing up. Ryan sighed and hugged Regie. "Im so sorry Regie.....Im so sorry-" Ryan said. " Its ok...its not anyones fault, i just....im just hurting." Regie sighed. "Well do you want to go back?...im sure the boys are kind of confused on where you are, we've been talking for like 20 minutes straight-" Ryan chuckled. Regie slightly smiled and sat up from the floor, slowlt walking back outside to the kitchen.

When him and Ryan finally got out of the bathroom, they saw all the boys around the kitchen counter on their phones. Justin and Darren were together, and Oliver, Kane and Sebastion were together as well. They were staring at theur phones smiling and talking about something. Regie was confused at first but Ryan wasnt. He knew what they were smiling at. Before Ryan left to go check on Regie, all the boys decided to gather up and look at Izzy's Insta. They were scrolling through her pictures.

" Hey um...what are you guys doing?" Regie asked confused. " Oh were scrolling through Izzy's Instagram, bro she is so pretty..Oliver is a lucky fucking guy!" Kane said. Regie gave a fake smile to Kane. "Oh really...can i see her?" Regie asked neutrally. Kane nodded and showed his phone to him. It was the "Late Night Postz" one. Regie wanted to cry but he stayed strong. She was indeed, pretty. " Yeah, shes really pretty." Regie said nonchalantly. He tried to act as normal as he could and Ryan could see it. Ryan felt his hurt.

" Im gonna go to bed early guys, i'm pretty tired." Regie said. Before anyone could say anything, Regie sprinted to his room. "Oh- good...night." Oliver said confused. He didnt know why Regie was acting weird but he shrugged it off and went back to smiling at Izzy's pictures. Ryan saw Regie run up to his room, knowing he was probably going to cry his self to sleep. He sighed and walked over to the boys, trying to act like nothing happend.

When Regie got to his room, he flopped on his bed face first and just started to cry. He was hurting. Bad...But he knew he couldnt do anything about it. Regie then decided to get ready for bed. After he was done getting ready, he turned off his lights and layed in bed. More tears started to flow down his cheeks when he thought about Izzy and Oliver together. He almost couldn't take it. He decided to close his eyes and try to go to sleep. He knew it was going to be a long night before he could sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇