☆After The Fun☆

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Wow that was fun." Izzy said, after she and Oliver had just finshed a steamy session in his car. " Yeah it was-" Oliver huffed, still out of breath. While Izzy was cleaning her self up, Oliver couldnt help but smile at her antic's. She was fidgeting with her stuff and her face was bright red, he even saw her smirk. Oliver really liked her. They finally got settled in and Oliver started to drive her back home.

"I wanted to thank you for the club and....the end of the night as well." Izzy said, looking away embarrassed. " Of course, thank you for...the end of the night too.." Oliver said blushing. Izzy turned to him and looked him in his eyes, then she went in and kissed him. Oliver obviously kissed her back and he wished her a goodnight and goodbye. Before he drove off, he watched her get in her house safely. He then smiled slightly and drove off.

Oliver couldnt help but smile during the drive all the way back home. He remembered how fun the club was and how good the sex was. He remembered how they danced and how he put hundreds of hickeys on her body. From her neck down to her waist. He knew he had to tell his bestfriend...Regie. Thats when Oliver remembered how weird Regie was acting tonight. Oliver remembered that he liked Regies recent post with him and Ryan but that was when Izzy had to go to the bathroom and he was scrolling on his Insta, waiting for her. He didnt really pay attention to the post he just knew it was Regie and Ryan. Oliver didnt even read the caption, he just liked the picture. All he knew was that Regie was acting weird.

Oliver finally pulled up to the giant mansion and parked his car, but before we went in, he decides to go back on Insta to really check what Regie's posts were about. Oliver's eyes widened at what he saw. First he saw the one with Regie and Ryan. "What...the..hell-" Oliver Exclaimed. " When did he decide to dye his hair.....he cut it too-" Oliver said. Then he scrolled down a bit and saw the Regie post of him in the car. " He loves that song.." Oliver said. Oliver smiled at his phone and then turned it off. He was getting ready to get out of the car when he looked up and saw someone in the window, watching him. As soon as they noticed that Oliver knew they were there, they ran away. Oliver was confused but ultimately got out the car and went into the house.

"Yoooo Oli! Did you have fun?!" Kane asked. "Yeah i had...LOTS of fun.." Oliver said looking down and smirking. "OHHHH HE GOT SOME DIDN'T HE?!?!" Sebastian exclaimed. Oliver laughed and nodded his head. "Ohhhh shoot-" Darren said. " So...did you..you know.....doggystyle?....are you a top?..." Darren asked with a smirk. " Oh my god Darren shut up-" Oliver laughed. " Lets just say, i marked her up real good..." Oliver said. "So are you official?-" said Ryan, scaring the boys a bit while he was walking down the stairs. " Oh hey Ry, and uh...not yet but it will be soon, i know it, i really like her and im postive she really likes me." Oliver explained. Ryan smiled and nodded, walking to the fridge to get some water.

" Oh my gosh guys, have you seen Regie's new hair?" Oliver asked. " Yeah i saw the post too...hahaha" Sebastian said, looking straight at Ryan. Ryan noticed it and started to slightly blush. " I think it suits him , i mean, im guessing thats why he had that "Late Night Drive", he was actually going too go get his hair done." Kane said. " Im gonna go talk him and then head to bed,goodnight!" Oliver said running up the stairs.
"Goodnight!" The boys yelled. Ryan watched Oliver go upstairs and couldnt help but internally frowned. He knew Oliver would go up there and explain how fun that night was. How good the sex was with Izzy. How he would love to fuck her again. Ryan knew, and couldnt do anything about it.

Oliver knocked on Regies door. "Come in" Regie yelled. "Heyyy Regie! What you doin?" Oliver asked, walking to the bed and siting on it with Regie. " Im not doing much- how was your date?" Regie asked, still facing his phone. " Broooo it was amazing- we went too the club and we had fun there, we were just dancing with eachother and then when we got back to the car- dude i swear it was like the best sex ive had in years-" Oliver said smirking. Regie looked up from his phone and just stared at Oliver for a few seconds before getting up and dabbing up Oliver. "See bro, you got a good girl cuh." Regie said nonchalantly.

"Yeah bro hahah- wait your hair Reg... its really good! Where did you go get it done, it was pretty late when you posted your Insta pics in the car and even later when you got back and hung out with Ryan?!" Oliver said touching Regies hair. Regie smiled at the feel of Olivers hand on his head. He just loved when Oliver was near him in general. "I got it done at Pacific Cuts." Regie explained.

Oliver smiled and looked at Regie, he noticed that Regie was kind of looking down, so he put his hand under Regies chin and lifted up his head. "Hey whats wrong? You've been acting weird since earlier today?" Oliver asked in a quiet caring tone. Regie immediately blushed at Olivers actions, causing him to move his head away from Olivers hand. " Oh im fine i just... really wanted to get my hair done so yeah-" Regie said but was cut off. " Regie...ive been your bestfriend for three years now, you think i dont know you?" Oliver said looking Regie straight in the eye. Regie shrugged off his comment. "I know Oli, dont worry, seriously im fine." Regie said, reassuring Oliver. Oliver didn't really believe Regie, but he decided to put it off for now. If it was really something important, Regie would have told him....Right? "Well ima head to bed Reg, Goodnight! Love you!" Oliver said, walking out the room.
"Love you too." Regie said neutraly. Oliver smiled and closed the door behind him, walking back to his room.

Once the door shut, Regie tried to keep it together but he couldnt hold it anymore. Regie silently bursted into tears. He was trying to wipe them away but he couldn't. How could he just sit there and listen to the love of his life talk about how fun it was to go on a date with someone other then him, let alone hear him gush on how amazing it was to fuck them. Regie was suprised that he even held it together when Oliver spoke about it, and hearing him say "i love you" before leaving the room, knowing he would never mean it in a romantic way set Regie off the edge. God it hurts so bad, why cant he be mine... Regie whispered to himself. Regie got up from the bed, turned off his light and rolled up back up on his bed. He layed there crying. He didnt want to feel it anymore, he wanted it to be gone, he couldnt take it anymore. " I cant live like this- i need to do something... i just dont know what.." Regie cried out.

_________________________________________

Why does it have to hurt this bad...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇