☆Bathroom Part 2☆

"So Regie i seriously need to talk too you-" Oliver said. Regie was a little bit scared but he decides to here Oliver out. "Regie....you know i love you right?" Oliver said, smiling. Regie wanted to kiss Oliver so bad, he was basically smiling from ear to ear in his head but he decided to show a small smile instead, that was before Oliver spoke again. "So im telling you....GO FOR JACKIE BRO-." Regie's small smile instantly fell. "Oli, i dont really think i like her like that, i mean we had sex in a club bathroom once but that doesnt mean i want her like that. To be honest i was just horny-" Regie finished.

Oliver looked at him with a sad look. "Regie, im sure she really likes you like that....and i havent even seen you text her- as a matter of fact, let me see your phone-" Oliver snatched Regies phone in the matter of a second. "Oliver wait!-"
"See, she even texted you and you ignored it......this was-2 WEEKS AGO?-" Oliver said in suprise. "Regie, you got a good girl in your hands...really, shes pretty and seems like she can care about you if you let her." Oliver pleaded, rubbing Regie's back.

Regie looked straight into Oliver's eyes. He wanted to cry but he knew he couldn't. "Oliver i-" Regie cut himself off. "Yeah?" Oliver asked. Regie thought for a second but then finished his sentence "I really dont- i just dont like her like that..." Regie sighed. Oliver picked Regie's head with his hand and hugged him. "Its going to be ok, i swear youll find a perfect girl-" Oliver was cut off by Regie breaking down, crying. Regie basically let every emotion he was holding back, into Olivers shoulder.

"Oh my god Regie- its going to be ok, please dont cry, i hate it when- y- you cry." Oliver said, tearing up. Regie lifted his head immediately, after hearing Oliver cry. He lifted his hand and wiped the tears from Olivers eyes. If there was one thing Regie never wanted to hear, it was to hear Oliver cry. "Im sorry Oli, im sorry, i shouldnt have started crying like that, it- its not that big of a d- deal." Regie said, trying to calm Oliver down. Oliver was about to say something when out of nowhere his phone rang.

Oliver looked at his phone and it was none other then Izzy. "Im sorry, one second Reg-" Regie looked at him, frustrated. Regie felt like getting up from where he was and slapping the phone out of Olivers hand...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Phone Call POV

Izzy:
Babyyyyy! I have some really good news!

Oliver:
Hey Iz, whats the good news?

Izzy:
Well, me and my friends are going to Miami this weekend! I got the tickets and everything.

Oliver:
Oh, cool babe! Wait- didn't you say you wanted to hangout with me this  weekend?

Izzy:
Oh.....i completely forgot- well we can hangout later, i have to go see those waves with Chris and um- my friends and stuff.

Oliver:
But....Izzy, we barely even see eachother......

Izzy:
(In the distance) *Hehehe, stop...babe stop-*......Oh i gotta go babe, talk later!

Oliver:
Oh ok but......who was-

Phone Call Ends

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Ok.....im sick of acting like theres nothing wrong, because what the fuck was that-" Regie asked. Oliver slowly turned and stared at him. "What?-" Oliver got cut off. "I heard yall's entire convo, because your volume is at like 100 even when your not on speaker, and what i just heard was just fucking wrong- Oliver if your gonna fucking date her atleast try to make it good, im fucking suffering over here-" Regie finished, not comperhending what he just said. "What do you mean?- 'your suffering' ?" Oliver said confused. Regie's eyes got big for a second before he spoke. "I- I mean- meant that ive been hearing yall's calls recently and they've been pretty bad....it hurts too hear Oli."

Oliver looked straight into Regies eyes before he said something Regie couldnt even prepare too hear. "Regie....I think im gonna break up with her. Seriously." Regie looked at Oliver in shock. "W- What?" Regie stuttered. Oliver walked up to Regue, sitting on the side next to him. "I know shes cheating on me....but i have been in complete denial of it because-" Oliver was cut off. "Because of what Oliver...there is no reason in the world to keep this girl." Regie said. "I even heard her giggling at somebody to stop-" Oliver said, looking down at the ground. Regie's hatred for Izzy went from 10 to 100 at the very moment.

"Hell fucking naw Oliver, block her ass- now." Regie said in a serious tone. Oliver looked back up at Regie and had tears in his eyes. Regie immediately lowered his demeanor and ran up to Oliver, hugging him. "I- i just hoped- she- really actual- actually liked me." Oliver said, beginning to choke up. Regie held him tightly, trying to talk him down from the crying. "Oli its gonna be oka-" Regie was suddenly cut off by Oliver smashing his lips on his. Regie eyes went big, he didnt even know what to do. He didnt know if he should push him away or stay where he is, but it was too late, Regie was already melting into the kiss, finally kissing Oliver back.

When Oliver finally noticed what he was doing he immediately pulled away from the kiss and looked at Regie suprised. "I- I am so sorry." Oliver said before running out the bathroom. Regie was stunned in his spot. He couldn't move, couldnt speak, couldnt even have any other thought other than what just happened. What..the..fuck...? Regie asked himself in his head. Regie turned to the mirror and just stared at himself before he even gathered up the courage to walk out of the bathroom.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

When Regie walked out the bathroom, Oliver looked at him but then instantly turned his head back to the table. Regie was still stunned from what in the bathroom but he was mostly worried about Oliver, and what he was thinking. Oliver didnt even look at him when Regie sat down. He just went on eating. Regie was far to shy to even touch him so he decided to ignore him too. The both of them kept giving small glances to eachother the rest of the night but they didnt speak a work to eachother. Sebastian noticed the atmosphere change between them after they got out the bathroom, but he decided to ignore it. He was too busy staring at his new boyfriend, Ryan Nyugen.