Ryan's Post

Two weeks later...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

_________________________________________

NotAzugami- Day & Night 🖤💿🩶
Liked by Sebby, Deregieee and 765,422 others

Sebby: Sexy asian gummy 😮‍💨               ❤️
~Reply to Sebby: HUH!?- 😁🙂😐🤨
Liked by NotAzugami

SoJuPhan: Ate the look up sir 😤        ❤️
Liked by NotAzugami

Deregieee: Looking good my boy 🦇   ❤️
Liked by NotAzugami

NsbStarLuvér: HAHAHA SEBASTIAN

ItzStacyChick: So hot omg 💞💞💞

Ajidbeiwnsk: Night is my fav!

UserUnivala: Thats on my list of Sebryan moments 💜

_________________________________________

Sebastian's POV

I always feel warm when Ryan post's on Insta. He just makes me feel like there is no one else on the world but him. The way looks, his style, geez, he makes me feel sooo weird. I think i might be falling in love with him...and i know i shouldnt but i cant help it. His personality alone sent me off the edge of just liking him. I get jealous easily when it comes to him. Especially when the boys in the squad flirt with him. I know their all joking but, it still kind of bothers me. I dont know what to do but i can at least flirt. Im not scared to do it. I guess ill see where it goes...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Seb turned off his phone and just smiled, while sitting on the couch. He just day dreamed about how he could one day hold Ryan by his waist and kiss his neck.

Seb was interrupted by Regie coming down the stairs...loud. "Yo Reg...you good?" Seb asked. Regie was walking heavy and his cheeks were tinted red. " Uh Regie?... are you ok?" Seb asked again, more concerned. Regie was bent over on the kitchen counter. He picked up his face and a slight smile plastered on his face. Seb was confused and decided to walk up too him. Only to get hit with a strong smell on Soju. " Regie- are..are you drunk? Its 11:30 am-" Regie was about to say something but he  stumbled. Sebastian thought fast and caught him before he could fall.

" Regie this is the third time in the last 2 weeks this has happened...and why am i always the one who finds you like this...are you alright?" Seb asked concerned. "Immmv mfine sebby! Can youuu justt get me a glass of waterrz?" Regie said, leaning on him.  Seb assumed that he must be very drunk. Regie was slurring his words left and right. Sebastian knew there had to be something wrong with him but he didnt really want too ask. He just decided to let him get through it himself. " Geez Regie, ima take you up too your room and you need to lay down. You have got to stop with this day drinking." Sebastian said sturnly. Regie nodded his head drunkenly and layed down on his bed.

Little did Seb know, Ryan knew this was happening, Regie has been talking to him about everything, for the past two weeks. Regie has been getting worse and worse. Hes been pretty good at hiding it from the boys, but Ryan knew he wouldnt be able to hide it much anymore if Regie kept drinking like this. Ryan saw Sebastian carry Regie back to his bed and hear him say "You have to stop with this day drinking." Ryan sighed and pulled out his phone. He decided to text Regie.

_________________________________________

DMS

Ryan:
Regie...again bro

Regie:
Huh? Wht u talkn abou cuh?

Ryan:
Regie dont play dumb with me dude-
You have been day drinking way too much recently and i know what its about. Regie you cant live like this. I cant watch you live like this.

Regie:
Bruj it not even tha seriousss.

Ryan:
Ok, i know your drunk but listen. I have a idea, why dont you go out? Why dont you go to the club and try to move on?

Regie:
What the fuck r u talkingg about.

Ryan:
Regie. Try.To.Move.On.

Regie:
Listn cuh, i mightt be a lil drunkk but i caan read what ur saying. I migh be hurtingg but i will never andd i meen never get over Oliver. Hes minee.

Ryan:
But thats the thing Regie- hes not officially yours. Listen, maybe you can at least try to distract your self from this whole thing because this cant go on like this anymore.

Regie:
...

Ryan:
And your not a little drunk, your alot drunk, and have been everytime you've drank like this. Please think about it bro. Get some rest Regie.

_________________________________________

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇