Oliver's Post

A Few Days Later...

OliverMoy: Brunch Date 🍲🍓🥝🥘🤎Liked by DarBear, Sebby and 998,445 others_________________________________________

Liked by DarBear, Sebby and 998,445 others
_________________________________________

DarBear: Hey, where the hell are you ❤️ going?
~Reply to DarBear: Chipotle!!!
Liked by OliverMoy

Sebby: GET ME SOMETHING!               ❤️
~Reply to Sebby: No! 🤗
Liked by OliverMoy

UserUnivala: Cutieeee!

ItzyStacyChick: Is anybody else wondering why Regie hasen't commented or liked any of Oli's post the last couple of times?

Reply to ItzStacyChick from UserUnivala: yeah.....but im sure its fine.
_________________________________________

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regie looked down at his phone in disapointment. Oliver really forgot about it. Well....atleast thats what Regie thought, but he truly didnt have anything else to think. Oliver has gotten to the point where he is completely ignoring Regie, he wasnt even speaking too him. When it came too a point where Oliver had to cross Regie, Oliver would slightly smile or not smile at all, then he would simply walk away.

It was driving Regie crazy. Just the thought of it made Regie either angry or upset. Regie truly thought their relationship was over. Just because of a stupid kiss. A kiss that proved that Regie had feelings from him. Regie was sitting on his bed, basically rethinking everything. He wanted to talk to Oliver but he didnt know how, how would he start the conversation...."Hey Oliver, so did the kiss at the dinner ruin our friendship forever?" Regie mentally slapped him self from the thought of it.

Regie was getting frustrated at this point. He couldnt stop the thoughts in his head, the anxiety, the worry, everything. Regie grabbed his phone and went back to Instagram, he went too his search bar and searched up Olivers Insta. He went to his most recent post and scanned it. Regie had a idea, if he wanted to talk to Oliver about it, he was going to have to ambush him. He tried to give Oli some time to come to him but that obviously didnt work out so Regie has to do the talking.