☆Restaurant☆

Third Person POV

"Ok! Finally we're here!" Oliver said, unbuckling his seatbelt.  Regie smiled at the KKBQ place since he was really hungry from today, all he had was boba tea. "You did contact the others about meeting here instead of the house right?" Oliver asked Reg. "Yeah, Justin, Kane, and Darren are already here and Seb and Ry said they'll be here in 5 minutes." Regie explained. Oli nodded and got out the car, followed by Regie. When they got out the car, they were greeted by Kane and Justin. "Hey guys, Darren's inside getting our table ready so we'll be seated soon. Both Oli and Regie nodded in agreement.

Soon after Sebastian and Ryan pulled up, walking up to the door. Oliver noticed that they were giggling and close to each other when they got out the car, but Oli decided to talk to them later. "Uh, Oliver Moy, party of 7?" The waiter yelled out. All the boys started to follow the waiter to their table. "Alright everyone, have a seat and your waiter will be here shortly. For now, can i get yall anything to drink?" The waiter asked.

"Ill take a lemonade!" Justin said. "Lemon- Lemonade? Since when?" Oliver asked. "Since i dont want a hangover." Jusin said. Oli chuckled. "Ill take the peach Soju!" Regie said. "Make that two please!" Oliver replied. Regie smiled and looked back down at the menu. "Regular Soju please!" Seb said, but Ryan said it with him at the same time. The looked at eachother and blushed. Oliver noticed the scene and smiled. "Mango Soju please, make that two." Darren said. "Two!? Your gonna be hungover-" Justin said. "I got the second one for you to take home." Darren said smiling. "Just a glass of water with lemon is fine!" Kane said. The waiter nodded and left the table.

"So what are you gonna order Seb?" Ryan asked. Since they were sitting next to eachother they could whisper. "Oh uh i-" Sebastian couldnt even finsh what he was trying to say because of how Ryan was staring at him. "Stop staring at me like that-" Sebastian said, looking down at the menu. "Like what?" Ryan asked innocently, he knew what he was doing. "Nevermind- im gonna get the red meat plate!" Sebastian said, trying to avoid eye contact. "Oh ok, im gonna get some bimpap." Ryan said, turning to his menu smiling. Ryan was going to flirt with him today, and he was going to see how Seb was going ro react. He wanted to tease him.

At that moment Ryan got an idea. He got his hand and swiftly layed it on top of Seb's thigh. Sebastian jumped at the sudden touch and looked down, just to see Ryan's hand on him...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sebastian's POV

Am i high right now or is Ryan's hand on my thigh-. Im freaking the fuck out. My face is so red right now. I dont even think he noticed that his hand is there, he probably thinks its the seat. What do i do, do i tell him, do i let him keep it there? What the hell do I do?

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Ryan noticed Seb's reaction and smirked. Ryan then started to rub Sebatians thigh, up and down. At this point Sebastian couldnt contain his self. "Uh- R- Ryan-." Sebastian said looking at him. Ryan hummed and looked at him with a smirk. "You- your- your rubbing my thigh-" Sebastian stuttered. Ryan leaned to Seb's face, he was atleast 1 inch away, "Oh, i know." Ryan said, he then turned at started to talk to Darren again. Seb was in utter astonishment. "Is he really doing this...in front of EVERYBODY-" Sebastian said to himself.

Ryan giggled under his breath, he loved too see how he was affecting Seb, in the best way possible. He loved that he can make him shy and blush. Little did Ryam know, his hand was getting higher and higher up his leg. Seb tried to act as normal as he could be he couldnt. Ryan noticed that Seb was basically losing his mind and decided to stop, being satisfied at what he did.

Oliver saw the entire thing go down and just smirked. "Regie, what meat plate are you getting hm?" Oliver said, looking at Regie innocently. After Oliver heard Regie call him "cute", he decided he was going to tease Regie for fun. You know the deal, flirt with him etc. He knew it was going to be a long night. "Oh, i was going to get the meat tra-" Regie was cut off by Oliver's stare. Oliver basically looked at Regie like he was about too kiss him. He kept looking up and down at Regie's lips then his eyes. Regie was stuck in his position. Mouth agap and stunned at what Olivers doing.

"Regie..?" Oliver asked, acting clueless. "O- OH! Sorry um as i was saying i was gonna get the mea- meat plate." Regie said, trying to act as normal as he could. Regie always loses his cool when Oliver looks at him. "Oh ok!" Oliver said, turning around, acting clueless. "You know Regie-" Oliver was cut off. "Yea-" Regie was cut off this time. "Your cute too." Oliver said, looking down at his menu. Regie's eyes got huge and his already red face turned into a bright red. Oliver was confused at why he was making Regie that red but he mostly found it amusing.

"Hi, im your waiter for today, im here to order the food, what would you like to order?" The waiter asked. Meanwhile, Ryan and Seb, and Oliver and Regie were busy making each ktger blush and laugh, and Kane is watching it all, confused. On the other hand, Darren and Justin are play arguing about what food plate too get. Since Kane was seeing all of this, he was kind of stunned in place but he decided to shrug it off for now.

"I gotts go to the bathroom, ill be right back." Oliver said getting up. Regie looked at him and smiled the faced the table again. While Oliver was walking to the bathroom he touched Sebastian on the shoulder, signaling for him to come with. Seb immediately understood and got up. Ryan's hand slid down Seb's thigh when he got up, making Seb shutter. He started to walk faster to Oliver, making Ryan chuckle.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"So are you guys dating?" Oliver asked out of nowhere. Sebastian was stunned for a second buly how nonchalant Oliver was being. " We- ho- how- what do you m- mean?" Seb studdered. Oliver chuckled, "Come on i saw you hand his playing with each other and Ryan rubbing your thigh..." Oliver said in a teasing tone. Seb turned red and started to scratch the back of his neck. "Uh...well...no were not dating but he said he needed time." Sebastian said, looking down at the floor.

Oliver walked over too his brother and hugges him. "Hey, he said he needed more time, he didnt say no-" Sebastian wrapped his arms around Oli and hugged him, letting out a breath he didnt know he was holding. "Hey... i saw how you were flirting with Regie earlier-" Seb said, moving his eyebrows up and down. Oliver laughed. "I was just teasing him because he called me cute today hahaha!" Oliver said smiling. Sebastian looked at his brother and smirked. He really doesnt know does he... Sebastian said to himself. Sebastian was amused on how oblivious his brother was to his obviously bisexual bestfriend whos in love with him.

"Oh- ok hahaha!" Seb laughed acting clueless. "So you asked Ryan to be your boyfriend today didnt you?" Oliver asked. "Yeah, thats why he said he needed more time." Seb confirmed. Oliver nodded and patted his brother on his back, "Well i hope you and him make the cutest couple ever!" Oliver exclaimed. Seb smiled and walked out of the bathroom. Oliver giggled at walked out too.

While Seb and Oliver were walking back, both Ryan and Regie looked at them with the most care in their hearts. But Regie....Regie was just looking at the person he was in love with. Falling deeper and deeper in love with him...

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇