Chaton

Closer- In This Moment

The next few days flew by.

Eve worked a few shifts at Rick's, Freya worked her usual Starbucks hours. Their time not working was spent bouncing between their own places and the boys' house. The girls didn't see each other much due to having complete opposite work schedules.

The guys were recording here and there. It wasn't every day, but on the days they weren't recording, they were busy writing.

Halloween landed on a Saturday this year, meaning Rick's had two back-to-back Halloween shows. One on Friday and one on Saturday. To help encourage tips, skimpy costumes for the staff were encouraged. Eve opted to be a sexy black cat. It was her go-to costume each year if she didn't feel creative or got lazy. It suited her, with her jet black hair, pointy black nails and almond shaped eyes. On Saturday, she ended her shift at 4 AM and drove to Aron's. He immediately opened the door with a grin.

The guys were scattered about the house. Camren was in the living room. He waved as Eve walked past him on the way up to Aron's room.

Once in his bedroom, Aron shut the door behind him. A wicked grin danced across his face.

Eve missed him. His mouth found hers and they kissed with passion. He pulled back and groaned into her neck, then his hands went to her ass again. He smirked into her neck as his fingers toyed with her fake tail.

"Now... Percy will always be safe with me. But.. this is a kitty I'd love to eat."

Her heart leapt.

"Sit. Be a good pet."

She sat on his bed, looking up at him.

Aron's wide hands fell to his belt, maintaining eye contact with her. He pulled downward on his waistband, exposing his lower abdomen. His tight gray shirt rose up slightly and he chuckled. It hugged his muscles so perfectly, giving her just a taste.  Aron always took such pleasure in teasing her. Lust burned in his eyes as desperation increased in hers. In one swift motion, his belt was out of the loops and in his hands.

He walked over to her and bent down, wrapping the belt around her neck like a leash.

"Mmm. Mon chaton..."

Eve melted at this. She knew bits and pieces of French, taking it on and off throughout high school. He'd breathed "My Kitten" in her face. Having a man speak any other language to her was a turn on.. but French? During foreplay? With his accent? She couldn't control herself.

She stood up quickly, just to be yanked forward by him. An inch away from his face, he scolded her. His brows furrowed and he cocked his head to one side.

"Tsk. So eager. So.. greedy."

He shook his head slowly, his eyes burning into hers.

"Lay down."

She listened to him, eagerly awaiting his next move.

He was between her legs, kissing her thighs again. She wore a black leather miniskirt and fishnets to work tonight. However, she didn't wear panties.

He spread her legs and groaned loudly.

"No panties? Who the fuck let you out of the house like that? You're such a dirty bitch.. I need to taste how badly you've been wanting to be fucked all night."

Aron ripped her fishnets and kissed her in between her hips. His tongue found all of the right areas and his fingers worked just as they'd done several times before. In minutes, she was a writhing, squirming mess underneath him about to unravel.