Del

・゜゜・

Hi, Delphine (Del-feen) Vinita (Ven-eata) here, such a pleasure. My friends call me Del or Dee, specifically only my friends. I'm a tall glass of water, with long honey blonde hair and bright brown eyes. I am a senior at Hawkins high, and a popular one at that. I like it, it's nice. I think, well I know, I became most liked due to my fashion sense and kindness. Geez do I rock the color red, it's my favorite color. Now just because I'm kind to most doesn't mean I am to all. I have no problem shining my bad attitude on the ones who deserve it. But yes, popularity shimmers on me just as well as confidence does. I enjoy school, but I'd enjoy it more so when it's over. People are still draining and boring. While school is tough and vindictive. Sure, I have my fun when I can. I'm just ready for summer and my next chapter in life, whatever it my be.

・゜゜・

On one hand, school is my happy place. I have friends and tons of fun. Home isn't exactly the best place, if you even want to call it 'home'. I could be considered rich to others. And sure it's true, but it doesn't mean I'm the happiest person from it. I do have the privilege of getting to spend how much I'd like to but only because my parents would rather toss money at me than raise me. They are barely in my life. I hear excuses about how they work too much. Its like they don't even live with me. I maybe see a glimpse of them once a week and maybe just maybe one call. A nanny helped me grow to be who I am today, without her I wouldn't be so kind. Sadly, she left my life many years ago but her advice lives in my thoughts daily. And trust me sometimes it's hard when all you have been was neglected by the people who are supposed to matter the most. No one knows what it's like. Everyone will always use my "rich perfect life" against me. And so be it, I still am trying to make the best out of what I got. I have to live and think on the positive side, I can do what I want, when I want. Even if I feel lonely because I am alone most of the time. Money does not buy you happiness, not in the long run that is.

・゜゜・

Since the debrief is officially done, time to explain the real reason we are here, talking...Hargrove. God does he rattle every bone in my body once his presence becomes near. He's such a sexy fine boy. I hate to admit that I have the deepest feelings for him. And why? I could never answer that question. Is it really just because of his looks and game? The way some sweet words roll of the very tip of his tongue? The way his eyes linger on your body in the hottest way ever. Have I ever shown him my attractions towards him? -no. Will I break and show that side of me? -no. Why you ask? Because he's an asshole. Sure, an attractive godly popular asshole but that doesn't excuse the fact that he's a total dick. Popularity radiates in me as well but I don't beat down others because of it. I can be a bitch just like him but I am have never go down as low as he has before. He's the worst kind of bully, plagued by the cheers and taunts of others. He glows off of everyone else's positivity and opinions. I use popularity to my advantage but I'm still a decent human being, unlike him. But God does he pull off the jean look.

It pisses me off how much he can get under my skin. As badly as I crave and want him, I can't have him. For the better of myself and my life, I can never have him. So I'm making it my mission to never stoop so low for the Billy Hargrove. No matter how much I yearn for him. Ugh, just thinking about it is ruining my mood.

・゜゜・