Billy

・゜゜・

Hi, William hargrove but everybody calls me Billy. No ones allowed to call me William. Hawkins high king here, actually. Most popular guy at this goddamn shit school. My plan worked as soon as I got here from California. If I had to come to some bullshit town, I had to make my way up the ladder and I did just that. Knocked down my opponents and climbed up that mother fucking ladder, to the top. School is my battlefield and I make it my bitch everyday. Oh, whose the queen you ask? Well, some girl who goes by Del. I like to call her Dee and she hates it, which is exactly why I call her that. Plus she never fails to call me William, the one thing in the world I don't want anyone to ever call me, she does. God does it anger me when she says it. I can't bring myself to show her off. She's not even scared of me. Hell, she won't even get in my pants. I'm shocked. All the ladies want me, even the dirt bitches. So why doesn't she? I mean we could rule this school together. But for some reason she despises me. At the beginning of my start here, I tried my best to let her see my best side, with my game of course. But nothing would ever happen. I couldn't get her to snap, she'd only be more bitchy and flaunt her attitude. She's such a good girl, with the highest grades and most friends. Every once in awhile I try to mess with her to get her to break under pressure. But her annoying ass niceness bothered me so I backed off. She got her way. It's not like I need her anyways. All the girls want me, I don't need her.

・゜゜・