family video

.・゜゜・
Billy
.・゜゜・

"I'm telling you right now, its going to happen." Del told me as I opened the door to family video for her. I sighed out, knowing of course she's right. Hawkins gossip spreads like wildfire. Just as we entered the store, it all began to unfold. Robin and Steve grabbed the their same genders and guided as away from each other, just like last time.
"Uh hello told you." Steve said as he smacked my arm. I huffed out in annoyance.
"What you want a trophy?" I questioned him with a mean look.
"I'm just saying, I'm right. That's all." Steve responded, throwing his hands up in defense.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. I didn't want to admit it to you. I didn't want to risk our friendship." I replied.
"But you're glad you did. I can tell." He said.
"Yeah yeah, all Hell Harrington." I sarcastically joked as I rolled my eyes.
"Will you leave me alone so I can be with my girl?" I asked him.
"Ohh haha, you're girl. How cute." He messed with me. I shoved him back and went to Del.

.・゜゜・
Del
.・゜゜・

Yup, I was right. Robin pulled me away from Billy, as Steve captured him. I exhaled from her fastness.
"Told you so." Robin gloated.
"Yeah yeah, you were right." I responded with a small smirk, I couldn't help it.
"But you didn't want to admit it." Robin stated.
"Right again lady, you want a prize?" I sarcastically joked. She gave me a dumb look.
"Okay fine. I didn't want to admit it. We were good friends and I was terrified." I replied and browsed through some movies to kill time.
"I'm glad you went for it. You seem happy." Robin said all giddy like.
"I am." I responded with a huge grin.
"Now go be with your boy." Robin brought up.
"My man." I corrected her, she winked at me before I left her side.
"Don't you say it too." Billy said as we found our way back to each other.
"Don't worry, I don't have to." (About me being right) I replied and hugged myself into Billy's chest. He smelt so good and was so warm. This was my happy place. I knew the platonic besties were staring at us. I was kind of living for it.

.・゜゜・